Going camping

MooseMan1

Fully Optimized
Hey CF

I'm going camping from today at 4PM until sunday at 5PM. just wanted 2 let yall know i wont be on. I am taking my computer camping though! :D only thing is my friend and i can only use it to watch movies or play games during "down time" like after it's to late 2 go anywhere and stuff like that.

so see you guys again sunday evening! :)

-MooseMan

Have fun - how are you getting electricity, camping isant the same if you have electricity.

joxley1990 said:
Have fun - how are you getting electricity, camping isant the same if you have electricity.
I agree....you can't have stuff like that when you go camping. My brother was just telling me about some stuff he saw in a magazine for camping like a crank operated blender, a GPS system and a water thermos that filters your drinking water.....lmao that is city folk camping (no offense to city folk). You need a tent to sleep in, a roll of toilet paper, some waterproof matches and maybe a propane camping stove to cook stuff on.....thats basically it.

lol well i am back from camping and just now seeing your responces. yea we have a 30ft 5th wheel camper (1996 sunnybrook) so i guess i'm pretty much a city folk and a geek :p. my parents don't like tenting because there from the prehistoric age and their backs hurt because they need a matress :p and i am to lazy to haul a tent with everything else so i say screw it :D so since we had the camper/eletricity, and running water i hooked ^ the computer, used it mostly for an expensive sterio and for a few games... yea i've camped in a tent before and it's not bad but i have 2 say i love A/C :D it was fun. we went out on a pontune boat on lake gaston(the NC part) and had those self heating dinner things on the boat :D those are good.... then one night for dinner we had shiscabobs(sp)..yum. chicken with onion, green peper, and squash(eww squash) it was lots of fun

EDIT: I use alot of smilies o.o

Back
Top Bottom