Going Back To Standard Time This Weekend!!

an extra hour in the morn is going to be nice, specially if your a nite owl like me.. i can recall getting up in the morn to go to work and it was dark out side, then got out of work and it was dark outside...but one must make a living.

~mr mixx~ said:
i can recall getting up in the morn to go to work and it was dark out side, then got out of work and it was dark outside...but one must make a living.

Yeah i hate that :)

Haha, 2am Sunday?!?! I'm going to do it before I go to bed tonight, lol. Shorter days, longer nights. WHew, get to sleep more, hehe.

^Mike^ said:
http://www.wgal.com/weather/10172627/detail.html

Just a reminder for everyone that must switch!
Thanks, I have thirteen clocks & two watches to alter, yikes!
bigeyes.gif

13 ? !:eek: that reminds me of that Back to the future movie, where Doc Brown has a room with nothing but clocks...lol

~mr mixx~ said:
13 ? !:eek: that reminds me of that Back to the future movie, where Doc Brown has a room with nothing but clocks...lol
Most of them are battery powered, but I have a beautiful "grand-daughter" clock in my hall, 60 years old, oak, 60" high, full Westminster chimes, I'm leaving it to a cousin

Reminds me of my Grandmother, she has clocks all over the house. Seems like they are all off by a couple mins apeice so they chime at different times...lol

I feel like we lose an hour because the day will be so much shorter. BUt yeah, it begins first thing Sunday morning. Saturday is normal time, but before going to sleep tonight--it's better to adjust the clock back one hour instead of actually staying up until 2am to change it :p

Back
Top Bottom