going abroad

all of my friends are men.
sausage fest ftl :(
im young and single i can see what happens ;)

and rick roll ... hmmm. ill deff bring the mp3. only got my crappy ds in terms of entertainment. my new laptop is staying at home

yer take half of each , make sure you have some euros handy as well so when you get off the plane you can grab a drink or anything else you want at the airport

all of my friends are men.
sausage fest ftl :(
im young and single i can see what happens ;)

and rick roll ... hmmm. ill deff bring the mp3. only got my crappy ds in terms of entertainment. my new laptop is staying at home

why dont u bring the other laptop with integrated graphics and a 1.6ghz c2d that u used to steal- no borrow bandwidth from your stupid neighbors?

why dont u bring the other laptop with integrated graphics and a 1.6ghz c2d that u used to steal- no borrow bandwidth from your stupid neighbors?

Why would you even mention that? You can leave that part out, you know. It's just asking for trouble.

Anyways, I'm sure you're going to meet someone there. Can you speak any Spanish?

lol nope ^ but ive heard the part im going to is english friendly

@spyware banisher. that laptop you mention is in bits on the floor. barely works when hooked up to a monitor / usb for everything. it would be a brick if i moved it :p

anyway im quite worried as ive only got like a day to sort my cash. travellers cheques might lose me some money, but its a lot safer, etc. i wonder how much cash ill need. i was gonna try and go on £500 (for 2 weeks, which is like £40ish per day), but thats cutting it very fine lol ... i think...

lol more specifically cook you breakfast :D

as for the money , take your bank card at least then if you need any more money you can take some more out

yea i will. im not getting stranded lol. i might stretch to £600, but no more :p

haha ill bare it in mind ;)
like 80% of my stuff is packed. just got to sort hand luggage/electrical stuff.
right now i just want to sleep but cant lol

wont be on cf much more before i go. i guess this is the last goodbye :(
im still not excited. more things to sort in the morning. it will also suck when i come back off the hol. meh. ill just have a good time and take lots of pics

cya all in 2 weeks (not bringing laptop either .. geek free)

Back
Top Bottom