The godfather

I've seen bits and pieces here and there. I like the part when they smuggled the shot gun in the gift box.

seriously this was the 1st time u saw it?

I liked it, though I have seen better ones. But if someone hasn't seen it yet they should do everything in their power to see it. :p

It's a very good movie - a classic in it's own name. However, Scarface will always be better than the whole Godfather series. ;)

daemon said:
seriously this was the 1st time u saw it?

I liked it, though I have seen better ones. But if someone hasn't seen it yet they should do everything in their power to see it. :p

Can you recommend any better ones?

David Lindon said:
Can you recommend any better ones?

Well that depends on what kind of movies u like. :p

But if u haven't u should see The Shawshank Redemption, in my opinion one of the best movies there is. And almost anyone can watch it, from 7 year old children to their grandparents.

If u like horror movies, then go for the ones based on Stephen Kings books, I saw Rose Red, and I had to sleep with the lights one for the next few nights. And the night I watched it I didn't sleep at all.

Also The Silence of The Lambs, Hannibal and Red Dragon.

There is some good ones.

Shawshank Redemption might be the greatest movie ever made. It's probably my favorite of all time. I can watch it over and over and never get tired of it.

Back
Top Bottom