God made the entire universe for us?!?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a shame there is no Vbulletin mod for when a thread gets out of hand that lets you ban select people from participating in a certain thread. It's a shame 1 or 2 have to ruin a good discussion by resorting to personal insults to get a point across...

Read through it. I never personally insulted him other than the fact of calling him "ignorant", for which he was. How is it that they don't get infractions or warnings about putting down science and other beliefs?

Fanatic4Christ, I think the opinions you are posting are very ignorant. You're basically referring to the other religions of the world as wrong, because there is some chemical structure that looks like a cross? Wow, you're calling religions that are some of the oldest in the world wrong? Not only that, you are denying science. Science is keeping you here today. When you get older and fall sick, medicine will keep you alive. I don't believe in god, but I'm not going to persuade everyone to do the same. Everyone has the right to their own opinion.

Never did I insult Christianity or Jesus/God.

I meant in the beginning.

A personal insult is a personal insult whether it is said at the beginning middle or end of a discussion mate. If you are talking about when it was said...it was said even after another mod gave you an infraction for a different personal insult and also after Atomic Rooster asked it to be kept civil and within the rules..

This thread is getting out of control, can we please close it before someone gets the banhammer

Not one contradiction in the bible you say ,
well in exos 33:11or is it 12cant remember
"And the lord Spoke with moses face to face as a man speaketh to his friend"

whereas in joh 1:18
"No man hath seen God at any time"
I think as clear as i can see that is a contradiction right there , and that is not the only contradiction in the bible there are more

Exodus 33:10
"And all the people saw the pillar of cloud stand at the door of the Tent: and all the people rose up and worshipped, every man at his tent door."

Exodus 33:11
"And the lord Spoke with moses face to face as a man speaketh to his friend"

If you read the previous few verses it makes this make more sense. As you can see god spoke to moses 'face to face' through a pillar of cloud. Therefore no one, not even moses has seen god.

I just don't get why every science thread has to relate to religion and vice versa. Science holds a place too

EDIT:

Oh, didn't realise it was closed. Ah well *Ends thread*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom