Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 04-14-2009, 02:00 PM   #31
Golden Master
 
Kage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 13,873
Send a message via MSN to Kage
Default Re: God made the entire universe for us?!?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

That picture is amazing, and yeah, I believe in Science too. I find it rather uplifting that we still don't know everything
__________________

__________________
Abit IP35 Pro / Q6600 G0 / Zalman 9700 / 8800GTS 640mb / 4x 2GB Corsair XMS / X-FI Xtreme M / 1x 1TB / Antec 900 / Logitech Z-5500 / Samsung 20inch
Kage is offline  
Old 04-14-2009, 02:05 PM   #32
Fully Optimized
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: England
Posts: 3,390
Default Re: God made the entire universe for us?!?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Forwarding and rewinding time willy nilly is impossible.

Forwarding and rewinding your CD, DVD, MP3, VHS, Compact Cassette? Easy because all the infomation is there.

Once today has passed it's gone for good and I or anyone else won't be able to visit 'yesterday' ever again.

Tomorrow hasn't happened, at all, so it cannot be visited.

Lets say it's possible. Where is the events stored for us to visit and in what format?
__________________

__________________
Lenovo ThinkPad T410 - i7 620M - 8GB RAM - Crucial M4 120GB SSD - 250GB 2nd drive - Intel HD 3000 GPU - 1440x900 - Windows 7/8
REMENIZ Computers
Remeniz is offline  
Old 04-14-2009, 02:06 PM   #33
Fully Optimized
 
rohan23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 4,087
Default Re: God made the entire universe for us?!?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remeniz View Post
Forwarding and rewinding time willy nilly is impossible.

Forwarding and rewinding your CD, DVD, MP3, VHS, Compact Cassette? Easy because all the infomation is there.

Once today has passed it's gone for good and I or anyone else won't be able to visit 'yesterday' ever again.

Tomorrow hasn't happened, at all, so it cannot be visited.

Lets say it's possible. Where is the events stored for us to visit and in what format?
That's just the thing, we wouldn't be able to travel to random places in the universe. It would only be a set time frame. Watch this video.

__________________
Macook 13.3

2.13Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo-2GB DDR2 800 Mhz-500GB Western Digital Caviar Blue- Nvidia 9400M
rohan23 is offline  
Old 04-14-2009, 02:08 PM   #34
Fully Optimized
 
Š88's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 4,775
Send a message via MSN to Š88
Default Re: God made the entire universe for us?!?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fanatic4Christ View Post
yeah, God did make it for us. is it overpopulated? no is there people back to back on every peice of land? no God made it for each and everyone of us...

here's something to get you guys thinking
go on google or ask or whatever search engine and do a image search for laminin, laminin is what holds each and every one of us together... check out what it is


Your arrogance is astounding. I mean, it's ok to have beliefs and I don't accuse you of being any different from me because you believe in a God. That's totally ok. But couldn't you just for once (and I understand that Christianity objects to any encouragement to even the slightest denial or thought that there might not be a God or the bible could be wrong) try to consider the fact that, after looking at how tiny (and i mean TINY!) we are in this universe that it probably was not created solely for us. If anything we were created for the universe and not for any particular reason. God sneezed and here we are- a blob of his mucus floating in the abyss. That defines our importance on this kind of scale.
__________________
Killing under the cloak of war is no different than murder

Kein Alkohol ist auch keine Lösung!
Š88 is offline  
Old 04-14-2009, 02:13 PM   #35
Golden Master
 
Kage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 13,873
Send a message via MSN to Kage
Default Re: God made the entire universe for us?!?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Life is a sexually transmitted terminal disease
__________________
Abit IP35 Pro / Q6600 G0 / Zalman 9700 / 8800GTS 640mb / 4x 2GB Corsair XMS / X-FI Xtreme M / 1x 1TB / Antec 900 / Logitech Z-5500 / Samsung 20inch
Kage is offline  
Old 04-14-2009, 02:38 PM   #36
Site Team
 
Lowndsey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 3,607
Default Re: God made the entire universe for us?!?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rohan23 View Post
People might have, we just don't know it yet. The future hasn't happened yet. This is where it gets complicated and paradoxes kick in. Remember the future is constantly changing with our present actions. Right now we are only at the stage of sending information not large solid masses.
you watch too much tv
__________________
JogaBonito1502: I guess Microsoft is really not to blame. Sorry!

KMATB
Lowndsey is offline  
Old 04-14-2009, 04:12 PM   #37
Fully Optimized
 
rohan23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 4,087
Default Re: God made the entire universe for us?!?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lowndsey View Post
you watch too much tv
The Discovery Channel? I'm only stating facts.
__________________
Macook 13.3

2.13Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo-2GB DDR2 800 Mhz-500GB Western Digital Caviar Blue- Nvidia 9400M
rohan23 is offline  
Old 04-14-2009, 04:25 PM   #38
Golden Master
 
Cabbs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 7,912
Send a message via AIM to Cabbs
Default Re: God made the entire universe for us?!?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kage View Post
Life is a sexually transmitted terminal disease
Well, nobody does get out alive.
__________________
=Like anime? Come to AnimeAppeal.com!=
||DFI UT P35||Q9550@3400 Mhz||Geil 4GB RAM||Radeon 5770||
Cabbs is offline  
Old 04-14-2009, 04:39 PM   #39
Baseband Member
 
teho's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 55
Default Re: God made the entire universe for us?!?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I'll just say interesting picture...and leave it at that.
__________________
"When I read about the evils of drinking...I gave up reading!"
teho is offline  
Old 04-14-2009, 04:50 PM   #40
muz
Golden Master
 
muz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 6,928
Default Re: God made the entire universe for us?!?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fanatic4Christ View Post
hardy har har ure a funny guy! ive seen and experienced so much that if i was to ever deny Christ i'd enroll my self into a mental institution.
not one contradiction in the bible, scientists have proven that there was a Jesus Christ that was crucified. scientific "theory's" like the big bang and evolution are complete bogus, if evolution was true everything would just keep evolving and never be the same... how do scientists figure that a fish could just go on dry land and keep doing it dying doing it dying doing it dying and then finally one of the fish's kids grows legs because there dead ancestors kept dying on the land.... ive went fishing before, i put a fish on dry land, did it just out and grow legs? heck no, it just was flopping around...
so you base your denial of Christ on what?
Not one contradiction in the bible you say ,
well in exos 33:11or is it 12cant remember
"And the lord Spoke with moses face to face as a man speaketh to his friend"

whereas in joh 1:18
"No man hath seen God at any time"
I think as clear as i can see that is a contradiction right there , and that is not the only contradiction in the bible there are more

Yes science has proven that there was a man of the time called jesus of nazareth who was crucified thats a generally historically acceptec fact , what i cannot accept is that he was a miracle worker or that he rose from the dead or that this random bit of old cloth that you lot seem to love was his burial shroud (if you dont know what im refering to i mean the shroud of turin)

Evoloution is a widely accepted theory and there is a lot of evidence to back up the various theroies contained under the broad term of evoloution for instance the evoloution of what we know now as the modern horse is very effective evidence to prove the idea of common decent seeing as a complete fossil set was found in north america

I Do not deny that there was a man called jesus or that he was crucified for claiming to be king of the jews . However i do deny that he was the son of an almighty being that nobody has every seen , or have they ?? called God . I refuse to accept that he carried out things that I know to be scientifically impossible such as healing and walking on water and his various other miracles .However being a christian you will do what religious people always do when their belifs are questioned upon and most likely say something like you cant question my belief its personal to me and you are entitled to your opinion etc etc because i have yet to have a debate with a religious person that has not turned into that . Now thats ok you can have your belief but if you are willing to tell me that God made this entire world and everything in it that i see then at least expect some questioning or contradiction about that

Quote:
ive went fishing before, i put a fish on dry land, did it just out and grow legs? heck no, it just was flopping around...
__________________

__________________
Desktop-AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+-2GB Elixer DDR2 800 250gb+500gb+500gb+120gb
Laptop-Apple Macbook Pro 13" Intel core i5(2.3ghz) 4gb Ram 320gb hard drive
muz is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:15 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0