God made the entire universe for us?!?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, God did make it for us. is it overpopulated? no is there people back to back on every peice of land? no God made it for each and everyone of us...

here's something to get you guys thinking
go on google or ask or whatever search engine and do a image search for laminin, laminin is what holds each and every one of us together... check out what it is

z80731624.jpg
There must be a god if Laminin vaugley resmbles a cross! Everyone bow down to the lord of human superglue!

Fanatic$Christ, now I'm a Christian, but this is unbelievably unscientific. I am also a strong believer in science, and this makes me sad that you can actually call this science. I should give neg. rep for this but I just don't feel like it.

scientific "theory's" like the big bang and evolution are complete bogus, if evolution was true everything would just keep evolving and never be the same... how do scientists figure that a fish could just go on dry land and keep doing it dying doing it dying doing it dying and then finally one of the fish's kids grows legs because there dead ancestors kept dying on the land.... ive went fishing before, i put a fish on dry land, did it just out and grow legs? heck no, it just was flopping around...
so you base your denial of Christ on what?

In situations where it would benefit a species to evolve, evolution IS still occurring, but it takes place in subtle variations and mating patterns over millions of years. The idea that when you take a fish out the water it should sprout legs put on a suit and drive away is ridiculous, even you can't deny what a stupid suggestion that is.

Plus i find it incredibly disrespectful for you to be just shooting down the work of our most intelligent scientific minds because you like the sound of a book. I'm sure you get defensive when people disrespect your religion and beliefs, so why are you doing it to other peoples? That post just shows you up to be remarkably ignorant.

OMG, i've just seen your post on Laminin. Don't you think it's contradictory of you to be using science to prove religion. You can't use science against science. No where in the bible does it say "Halfway through the first day God sat down at the table and worked on atomic theory, the structure of extracellular matrices and the composition of proteins". According to the "good book" God created human kind, the most advanced species on the planet from mud. Then he conceptualised women kind from a rib he took from a man who for all intents and purposes is made of MUD. He doesn't mention the complex workings of the human race, or why we are the way we are. I'm sorry but for me it's just all way too ridiculous, i'd rather base my beliefs and understanding of the universe on some people who have proof/evidence to back up their claims.

Fanatic4Christ...well that name right explains the one sided, biased, narrow minded last few posts.

I believe in evolution. We are all monkey men! oooh oooh ooooh ahhhhh!
google "ugliest woman" and youll believe in evolution too lol.

That is a cool picture and all. I mean pretty sweet what we can see with these things. But what is with the Title?! I am actually offended by the title..
Not sure if you where trying to be to come off as a d*ck.. But that is what is seems like.
I don't see why you couldn't have just posted "Check this out!" or "look what we can see!".. Why did you have to bring God into it?
I think that the point is more that most religion does not allow for the idea of life on other planets, and the question comes that why is there such a vast empty space...

Of course, that idea only comes to fly in the face of God, if you expect that whatever god created life (the human race specifically) never wanted the human race to spread to other planets.

That's like saying that all Hindu's are wrong about their religious belief because their concentration of faith is greatest in India. And why would have a god created a world but only put the people who believed in that god in one place. So clearly the Hindu god doesn't exist because there are other nations that dwarf the size of that continent that don't have that particular god.

Now, it's important to realise that I'm not religious, but a vast expanse of space that is not inhabited by anyone that we know is not reason enough to deny the existence of a god.
no more than the presence of the sea denies the presence of land.

yes, from our point of view, our plant is pretty large, compared to the sun, it's pretty small, compared to the universe, it's like a tiny plankton in a vast ocean...

just because there are other planets does not deny the existence of God.

perhaps their is a god, and said god created other planets other than our own so that we could explore the universe, or move to another planet after our own planet died...

as for laminin... the presence of a cross shaped protein binder does not signify the omnipresence of a Christian god.
no more than the fact that there are stars in the sky signifies the presence of a religion who have a star shape as their religious symbol, (like the Jewish faith).
(and there are far more stars in the universe than there are proteins on earth).

Anyway. personally, I'd like to believe that there is other life in the universe. can you imagine how pointless life is if in the vast expanse of the universe, this is it? the intelligence on this planet is the only sentient life in everything?
this place holds the peak of life and advancement for everything? the greatest minds in the universe are right here on earth? -how disappointing.

There is life on other planets. Life that resembles ours, not likely. People think of green men and machines when they think of aliens. I think of microorganisms that are buried underwater somewhere beneath a chunk of ice. I've always been interested in this stuff. Do you guys realize time travel WILL be possible before the end of our lifetime?

Chances of life in statistics- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kardashev_scale
Wormholes/Time Travel- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wormhole#Traversability
Antimatter- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antimatter

Closest thing to time travel so far- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnLIxEso4rg

I have every single video of Stephen Hawking on the theory of everything, haha. Any questions, ask me. I love talking about this stuff!

Not at all! We will be able to send back information to the past and to the future in a matter of decades. Watch the video video I posted.

Fanatic4Christ, I think the opinions you are posting are very ignorant. You're basically referring to the other religions of the world as wrong, because there is some chemical structure that looks like a cross? Wow, you're calling religions that are some of the oldest in the world wrong? Not only that, you are denying science. Science is keeping you here today. When you get older and fall sick, medicine will keep you alive. I don't believe in god, but I'm not going to persuade everyone to do the same. Everyone has the right to their own opinion.

if time travel was ever possible wouldn't you think people would've already traveled to this time frame?

if time travel was ever possible wouldn't you think people would've already traveled to this time frame?

People might have, we just don't know it yet. The future hasn't happened yet. This is where it gets complicated and paradoxes kick in. Remember the future is constantly changing with our present actions. Right now we are only at the stage of sending information not large solid masses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom