God damn police (Sorry Sensei)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You want a cookie or what?
chocchipcookiewk9.jpg

I f*cked the stuffin' out of her 2 hours ago.
What, you did it with a rag doll? :eek:

It's true there are power hungry cops out there, just look at the state troopers in South Carolina who were caught using racial slurs and running people over with their cruisers. Most cops are reasonable and if you cooperate chances are they'll probably cut you some slack and/or cooperate with you.

I would like to ask one question to Ghost, why does it seem like you're always having run ins with the cops or other people? I have nothing against you, but it seems like you're in bad situations a lot. Perhaps you should try staying away from situations where cops might be likely to get involved. The saying "It takes two to tango" comes to mind.

I think the cops sound like they were stepping over the line based on what I've read, but still I wasn't there and don't know the whole story. Also the saying "It takes two to tango" comes to mind.
How were they stepping out of line? They received a report of a "disturbance" and temporarily detained one of the participants until they finished their investigation of the events. It's not like they mistreated or beat him.

How were they stepping out of line? They received a report of a "disturbance" and temporarily detained one of the participants until they finished their investigation of the events. It's not like they mistreated or beat him.

Ah didn't see the part about receiving a call of a disturbance. my bad. I guess I forgot to factor in the part of the disturbance call :eek: Good point though. I guess stepping over the line would have to be something like brutality, unnecessary detainment, racial slurs... the list goes on and on but it would have to be bad.

I just sooo want to be there when this guy pulls this sort of shit in NZ. (if he really is going there)

I hope he has good medical cover because he's sure going to need it with his attitude.

I give him a week before he gets the shit kicked out of him.

I just sooo want to be there when this guy pulls this sort of shit in NZ. (if he really is going there)

I hope he has good medical cover because he's sure going to need it with his attitude.

He will get his ass truly handed to him one day, his attitude is just shit.

I predict his lifestyle will kill him by the age of 40 if he doesn't get murdered first.

What is your problem? Pull what shit? I want you to explain to me what I did wrong

It's true there are power hungry cops out there, just look at the state troopers in South Carolina who were caught using racial slurs and running people over with their cruisers. Most cops are reasonable and if you cooperate chances are they'll probably cut you some slack and/or cooperate with you.

I would like to ask one question to Ghost, why does it seem like you're always having run ins with the cops or other people? I have nothing against you, but it seems like you're in bad situations a lot. Perhaps you should try staying away from situations where cops might be likely to get involved. The saying "It takes two to tango" comes to mind.

Its been a hectic past 8 months for me. I honestly have no clue.

You too with True. What the hell is your problem with me? Participants? Are you serious? "finished their investigation"!? Holy crap. Here here here. I'm going to say this one more time in a big font, maybe you will follow for once.

AA drunk guy is feeling up on your girl after she and I have told him to back off. What would you do? Fight him or walk away? Whats the mature thing to do? The legal thing to do? What did I f*cking say I did!? Me and my girl decided to leave because the "sketchier" type of people were starting to show up as we were noticing.

B As I am leaving, a cop grabs me and asks me about the fight I was just in. I told them there was no fight, sir, a man was offending my girlfriend and we are now leaving. He didn't believe me and told me he was going to handcuff me until he found out the real deal. Now, I was annoyed with this because nothing ever actually hapenned, but I still did everything he said, so bang, he slaps on the cuffs and tells me "sit your punk ass down". Now him and his other 3 cop buddies are snickering and giggling in a circle smoking cigs like a bunch of highschool girls. They told me they were going to go find out what actually hapenned, but they never even did anything. They just started talking, and as I said, sounding like complete ass holes bragging about how tough they are and how hard they slammed people to the ground, and one guy was bragging about putting a skateboarder in a damn headlock. This went on for over an hour. Occasionally one of them would go to the front of the bar to insure everyone going in was 18/21+ and then they probably just noticed I was still there and came over to me and took off the cuffs. He said they couldn't find the other guy and told me to never come back and then said I could go.

Now.... do you want to adjust your views and opinions on me and the situation I was in? I sure hope so. If not, I don't really care, I'm not going to bother talking about this any more with someone too thickheaded to understand what happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom