Girls with 165k Gamerscore

does any one else read that and think that it's just sad?

like when she cheats on the American idol game by just playing the stereo into it...

if you have to cheat, or play games that you pretty much hate just to get a score, then what's the point in playing at all?

Anyone who cheats or hacks games doesn't deserve to play. They suck too much to play the game without cheating.

Sad.....just sad.......

The things people do just to get a stupid high score that means nothing.

Sad.

I sold my 360 and hardly play games anymore, just doesn't interest me.. I'd rather put money in my truck or go do something else.

Hm. Yeah I am going to say it's pretty sad sitting there holding a mic up to a speaker to get the score.

But, on the other hand I am going to have to say her FPS skills are impressive.

Oh, a little side note.. She is hot.

My rule of thumb is gaming girls have something very hot about and them, and that girls in rock bands have it too. Sorry if this is off topic, but to be honest i'm tired so i opened the thread chucked in my two cents and GTFOed

I think it's impressive. You guys are too caught up on the 'cheating' thing. It's more about the fact that she has put in the time and energy to do it. I don't think it's a good idea and I think she's a little too obsessed with it. It's not something I would recommend. However, I'm an avid gamer myself and can look at that story and say - wow, she wanted to be good and now she is. I think her comment about being ranked in the world and this is her olympics pretty much sums up the reason that she's doing it.

Back
Top Bottom