girlfriend question

Ok. Here comes my ignorant/dumb question that I have in every thread. I don't know much about relationships in America. In Brasil it's much easier to determine whether you're dating or not, and it's seems like it's not as awkward to ask some one to be your girlfriend than just saying "Hey you wanna date?". But yeah my question is, when you're asking someone to be your girlfriend do you just say, "Hey wanna date?" Like, that doesn't seem right to me.

Well we can tell girlfriend stories not sex stories. I will tell you how I ended up going out with my girlfriend Jordynn Bishop<33

Well I decided it was the day! April Saturday the 15th. I asked her to go to the movie and she agreed. So we went to a 3:00 movie which was 21. It was over and we went to the imagination station/ patriot lake/ skate park. Well we talked and I decided to ask her out and she said yes. We have been going out for 8 days and counting. We have something going. But anyway, she said yes and we had one of those kisses like in the movie and hung out. Her fried Imani came and we hung out with her. Then I had to go home and I did and it was great!
Damn son, sounds like you have a serious relationship going on there, lol.

Funny story, we went on this youth group trip with another youth group, and this one girl, that was wierd, and def. not good looking, kept trying to flirt with all of us at our youth group, and we tried our best to avoid her, lol, but she eventually got along with this guy from our youth group who was "on her level."
My friend Amber gave this wierd girl her cellphone number, and this girl kept txting her bout the guy from our youth group...
Amber got one message, "I think Robert is perfect, I love him so much!!" She had to go somewhere at this point(partly to control laughter maybe, lol) and when she got back to her cellphone 30 minutes later the message was, "Robert and I broke up"

lol, hope yours doesnt turn out like that dark night!! Seriously man.

lol, you are 14 right? Just wait a couple months... Or years, who knows. How old is she? Same age?

Yup I mean I had it before, but it really doesn't count because it was 30 min about. Not with Jordynn.

Ok. Here comes my ignorant/dumb question that I have in every thread. I don't know much about relationships in America. In Brasil it's much easier to determine whether you're dating or not, and it's seems like it's not as awkward to ask some one to be your girlfriend than just saying "Hey you wanna date?". But yeah my question is, when you're asking someone to be your girlfriend do you just say, "Hey wanna date?" Like, that doesn't seem right to me.
Well basically I get to know the girl really well before dating her, so I'm comfortable saying whatever to her. Then I'll just be like I think we should make this official or something along those lines.

I literally JUST got turned down.

Sorry mate. I'm here for you...lol jk. That sounded gay. But anyways man, I'm sure you will do fine. Just bring them guns out and be like, "You better say yes now b****". Lol, don't do that.

wow, my humor sucks today....

Back
Top Bottom