Girl Trouble

The hardest part is also asking her to be your girlfriend. OMG, that is like a serious committment, lol. Can you imagine asking her to get married?!?! Crazy. I don't know what I would do if she says no, I don't want to marry you.

haha apparently my bro and his friend met this girl on myspace(imagine that)that is in my town, she is home schooled and is my age(she is in 8th grade though). my brother has said he wants to hook me up lol, well he has her msn...luckily too, specially cause i dont have a myspace...hmm maybe somthin will happen. she looks good but im not the kind of guys who goes off looks ;)

Well I didn't take the time to read through the thread so far, but I was in a similar situation recently.

Basically, YOU HAVE TO TELL HER HOW YOU FEEL. Even if you don't think she likes you.

But then you also have to make it clear that you just want her to be happy. Even if it's not with you. I think of that move as sorta going all-in in poker. 2 things can happen from there - she's like aww you're so sweet, realizes she really likes you, and hopefully falls for you. Or she says she's happy with her current boyfriend, and then you have to be content with being just friends. If that happens, then time is the key. You just have to wait it out. There's still a possibility, so just keep showing her how much you like her and such, but don't count on anything, because you don't want your heart broken.

Also, don't try to sabotage their relationship. 9 times out of 10 it will backfire. Especially don't fight the kid or anything, it'll just make her angry with you.

EDIT: The best piece of advice I can give you is just enjoy it. It wouldn't be any fun without the chase. Lemme tell ya, girl bullsh*t gets tough, a lot tougher than that, and you just have to go with it and hope for the best.

thanks for that that was almost as helpful as bahwolfs, i think it was on page 2, EVERYBODY should read that one
I think of that move as sorta going all-in in poker
for some reason my brain took that in as "you should try to go all out and poke her" lol dunno why though, i went back and re read it and and it made more sense

Hey...if all else fails give her a poke;)

it might work!:pjk

im sure...its funny cause she has been dating that guy for almost a year and everybody is like "you done anything with him yet" she is always like(her name is mary) "hello virgin mary, get in the game" LOL:p

although i was creeped out when this girl in the 7th grade said she didnt want to kiss a guy until she is married, although you kinda have to kiss a guy to get married(at the wedding lol). ill tell you the best part.......i was dating her lmao. okward i know

Back
Top Bottom