Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 09-09-2007, 12:32 AM   #21
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to mongoman
Default Re: Girl Trouble

wow quite a speech bahawolf(not sayin its a bad thing),but yea being so far a way must be hard for u and her........

Old 09-09-2007, 12:36 AM   #22
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to CompMan

Yea but hopefully you can work through that and make it work.

--objects in rearview get smaller with each shift--
CompMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 12:36 AM   #23
BSOD

Send a message via AIM to Trivium Nate

Just go talk to her its not th at hard if she is your friend just tell her how you feel...
Trivium Nate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 12:52 AM   #24
Fully Optimized

Quote:
Originally Posted by mongoman View Post
wow quite a speech bahawolf(not sayin its a bad thing),but yea being so far a way must be hard for u and her........
It was difficult at the beginning, somewhat, but I visit her and we talk each and every day, for most of the day. We talk together, and fall asleep together on the phone when we aren't together, and its not that hard anymore actually..

Trust is a very essential thing in relationships, and we have ultimate trust within each other.
Bahawolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 01:13 AM   #25
BSOD

Send a message via MSN to Rudster816

wow bahwolf, i think i can truly say ill carry your words for the rest of my life
Rudster816 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 01:20 AM   #26
Fully Optimized

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudster816 View Post
wow bahwolf, i think i can truly say ill carry your words for the rest of my life
That is a great thing to hear.. I'm glad that you admire the things I've said, and I hope that my words have enlightened you in some way.

The best of luck to you.. :-)
Bahawolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 01:24 AM   #27
Golden Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudster816 View Post
ok well i hardly ever see any of my friends over summer, thats just me, i like to have a lot of alone time. ok well i started school last tuesday and i was excited to see my friends, and all the girls well there was this girl i sorta liked but not that much last year but she had a BF since november, we became fairly good friends. well the first thing i wanted to know when i got back if she had broken up with your boyfriend, who i have known for a very long time, and was best friends with for a while, but now we dont have many classes together so we dont see each other much. well they didnt, but now i really like the girl now. if that isnt enough i really dont think her BF likes her that much, or is just staying with her, just because. i know there not going to get "serious"(if you catch my drift) i know this cause i know her so well. he acts like he is really into her but i know its fake, it just looks so "corny". also ive heard him and his friends talking about her in, "not the usual ways". just odd, she is an it kinda thing.

now im stuck between telling her i like her, maybe she likes me more than her BF and we hookup, or we just stay friends(which is fine, i dont like bottling things up), but maybe we cant be friends anymore, and i dont want that to happen

im so confused
do you guys ANY advice for me
My advice is to let her make her own decision. It's ok to continue to be friends with her and your other friend. Don't break that up. If I were you, I would tell her how she felt about being with your friend. I'm sure they're not going to stay with each other forever and will eventually move apart. I can count on it. Then, you make your move.
Old 09-09-2007, 02:00 AM   #28
Daemon Poster

dude the best advice is to go for it kno you there and care for her if another guy does that better then you it makes you screwed.....................dont stay in that friend catagory if you stay there too long thats will you will be forever!!
2 gigs of ram
sek3o1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 02:07 AM   #29
Golden Master

That's the problem with me is that i'm not the pushy kind of guy. Especially when it involve a girl and your best friend. I would never break that bond between the two even if I am madly in love with her. My friendship is more important. I'm afraid that if a love triangle exist, friendships may end.
Old 09-09-2007, 02:25 AM   #30
Daemon Poster

lol ive always been the aggresor when it comes to chicks like im no a hole but i dont sit and wiat.............you see good guys get girls then like soon after lose them idt too many girls like soft men lol

not calling you soft or ne thing...........and i would hope no girl could break up a friends relationship

2 gigs of ram
sek3o1 is offline   Reply With Quote