Girl Trouble

ok well i hardly ever see any of my friends over summer, thats just me, i like to have a lot of alone time. ok well i started school last tuesday and i was excited to see my friends, and all the girls well there was this girl i sorta liked but not that much last year but she had a BF since november, we became fairly good friends. well the first thing i wanted to know when i got back if she had broken up with your boyfriend, who i have known for a very long time, and was best friends with for a while, but now we dont have many classes together so we dont see each other much. well they didnt, but now i really like the girl now. if that isnt enough i really dont think her BF likes her that much, or is just staying with her, just because. i know there not going to get "serious"(if you catch my drift) i know this cause i know her so well. he acts like he is really into her but i know its fake, it just looks so "corny". also ive heard him and his friends talking about her in, "not the usual ways". just odd, she is an it kinda thing.

now im stuck between telling her i like her, maybe she likes me more than her BF and we hookup, or we just stay friends(which is fine, i dont like bottling things up), but maybe we cant be friends anymore, and i dont want that to happen

im so confused
:confused: do you guys ANY advice for me

I'm not the best person to give girl advice, but I'd tell her how you feel, IF you feel it is right to do so. Instincts are best followed, as long as they are fit for the situation, and right.

I've bottled feelings up WAY too much, to know that you shouldn't do the same..

Well. Girls aren't the best things invented lol.
Nah just kidding.

I know how you feel though. I mean I wouldn't wanna ruin your realtionship w. her or the other kid. I guess just keep talking to her for a couple weeks, then just bring her boyfriend and be like why does he treat you like that and stuff and see if you can get anything outta her.

Just as i said before just tell her how you feel
If the friendship between you two real is something then even if she dosent like you in that way you should still be friends .
And rather then keeping worrying about what she is gonna say just tell her and wait her reply .

ANd yeah i prolly aint the best person to be givin girl advice but i dont think how you feel about her in that way should come between any friendship you have so dont worry bout that
And at least if you tell her how you feel you will know if she likes you or not , I have been a bit of a noob and never told girls how i feel before today and so ended up loosing them , remember no matter how complex they are they cant read your mind

hmmmmm im not the one to give advice but if u no there not ging to b "serious"
id honstly w8 till they break up
if ur ppl in ur school are like mine they last about 1 to 2 months tops
But high school is different and im only a freshman sooooooo dont no how far they will go now if u no wat i mean
but then again not the person to give advice
(and i got a problem too cuz i have no idea y this girl i have know for like 1 to 2 years in my classes in middle school just got up out of her seat and sat next to me) UNKNOWN REASON and im scared :p jk :p about the scared part

I'd say keep talking to her over the next few weeks and see if she says anything about being unhappy in her relationship, get a feel on how she feels about it all. if she says she's unhappy with her current relationship then just tell her how you feel;)

but i'm not exactly the best person to ask for girl advice...as i am single:p

if ur ppl in ur school are like mine they last about 1 to 2 months tops
i mean serious as in like sex and stuff, they have been dating for almost a year :( and im a freshman too...im just in HS :p

listen im surprisingly good with girls
and dont become to close with them if you want to be more then friends because then they see u as a brother (past experiences)
just treat them nice
a good way to see if a girl likes you if start fluting heavily
tell her she looks nice push her pick her up run around with her on your back you no flirt heavily
and if she flurts back then you no she probly likes you
dont be shy and remember most likely there just as nerves as u r if they like you

Back
Top Bottom