Girl raped in my school!

i think a lot of crime could be prevented if the punishments were more severe (longer sentences, less use of plea deals and probation, and also, many wimpy jurys need to not be so weak and afraid to convict people.....too liberal).

this is honestly the most disgusting thing ever.

i can somewhat relate, when guys try and so things and you dont want it to happen... poor girl, it honestly makes me soo sick and angry. But the guy deserves what he gets coming to him...

Eh, NO! Don't make the punishments severe. My dad has been in prison for half of my life, just for getting a tad drunk and threatning this one guy that was harrassing him - stupid wimp ran away and called the cops, and my dad immediately left! The punishments are enough, they effect more then just the person who did 'em -.-

um i think the punishment for rape should be extremely severe. Over here we had a gang of guys rape 2 girls and the judge gave the 'head gang dude" 55 years prison sentance which he definatley deserved.

But yeah, for rape, murder, and all that bigger punishments would be likely - but a lot of people say that the smaller stuff should have bigger punishments too.

2 minutes IDK TO subdue a girl in that ammount of time, and commit a sexual assault on the level of rape? Does the doctors say she was assault? I know a person who was accused of sexual assault, thing is it never happened.... Doctors were like it couldn't of happened on the level the girl was shouting. Now um, if it is true its sick. But as any reports of the this comfirmed that it TOOK PLACE. Or is the girl simply crying wolf?

If it has happened I feel sorry for the girl and the guy needs to be punished accordinly. However first you need to establish that a crime took place. Once it has been confirmed then you began the investiagation. However it is truly sick either way, if the guy assaulted the girl or if the girl cried wolf.

Don't be too offended i've seen girls cry wolf in the past. However if the crime has tooken place and that 15 year old is guility punish him.

Bahawolf, you go to Sachem?? LMAO I go to Bellport and nothing like that happens. wow, thats crazy.

Hackslayer said:
I think they should do somthing about the rapes in prision

Their trying and it's really hard. Their's also complex social isues going on that really help cause this.

Anyways, yes rapes are very sad. Two people I know very well have been victim's of them :(

DJ-CHRIS said:
Their trying and it's really hard. Their's also complex social isues going on that really help cause this.

Anyways, yes rapes are very sad. Two people I know very well have been victim's of them :(

my friend went to prision because his cousin stole a car and it was a girl and he didn't want her in there so he said he did it

Back
Top Bottom