Girl raped in my school!

its really always happened, just no one ever talked about it

only reason it seems like such a big thing NOW is because its publicized

And the more its publicized, the more others get ideas to try it, thus, more of it happens

Yeah, news can have a negative impact, and mostly always does.
That said, people feel the need to know whats going on in this world. Its always been like that.

Yeah, with rape, your worried more about the lasting effects than anything. She'll never forget what happened, and like many other rape suffers, they'll find it hard to get into a relationship when older, and may even make mistakes because of it. For instance, letting a guy take advantage of her, etc because she might think shes worth nothing to anyone.

Its just really bad. I don't get it. in the news in this past year, theres been more and more and more news reports about attacks like this, and attacks with weaponry not seen for a long time in the news before.

What causes people to just act like that knowing for instance that the victim is suffering, and still goes ahead with it. I'll never ever understand people like that.

Paradox said:
I remember when I was in 5th grade one of the 5th graders raped a 1st grader, everyone was like what in the world, how could they, not even hit puberty yet

He got sent to another school

WHAT THE HELL?! Is that even possble?! By a 1st grader...wow, this what the hell is wrong with people...jeesh. :eek:

mr.monger said:
heheheh he better hope he dont drop the soap!

anywhoo, i dont know anyone who could take on this lady!!!:
buff-6272.jpg

MY EYES!!! AUUGGGHHHH!!! THEY BURN IN AGONY!

Women are not supposed to look like that, she needs a shrink.

alvino said:
WHAT THE HELL?! Is that even possble?! By a 1st grader...wow, this what the hell is wrong with people...jeesh. :eek:

Same kinda thing happened here once.. Bizzar!

"He said he doesn't know whether the two knew each other."
Schools should pay attention to this kinda stuff.
Oh, and you better be there to support her.

Yeah, things like that happen. Last year, there were several reports to the San Jose Police that someone was trailing a female or doing something suspicious around/near them. The school e-mailed everyone and announced it to the whole school to watch out. To make things worse, two of our students died last year, one because of heart failure (I knew him too) and one from a car crash. It was pretty sad because they died within two or three months of each other too. :(

Back
Top Bottom