Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 11-10-2006, 06:50 PM   #71
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to Rubber314Chicken
Default Re: Girl help

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88
i think what would help is getting advice from another girl's perspective. And that's where the extent of our help ends because there aren't any girls who will be giving you advice on these forums. I say, mongo, tell another girl (a friend who is a girl) what you plan to do and have her tell you what she thinks. Her opinion will be better than any of the opinions we can give you.
talk to one of her friend you know.

Old 11-10-2006, 09:29 PM   #72
Fully Optimized

i'm terrible at this kind of stuff, but since everyone is having fun in this thread, i guess i'll take a shot at this.
hmm.. well, i'd just say find out her interests or see if she takes part in any extra curricular activities that you might be able to join with her (keep in mind not to become some stalker-esque figure ). from there just exchange a few hellos and small talk blah blah, ask for her sn. then depending on how well it's going.. you can decide what would be best for you. who knows?.. she might like you too lol. in the end no matter what we say, it's all up to you lol, just be yourself, no point in trying to be someone else for the rest of your life. gl.

| AMD 3800+ X2 Dual Core Processor | ASUS A8N-e nF4 Ultra | Hitachi Deskstar 250gb 3.0 gb/s | 1gb Corsair Value RAM 2x512 | eVGA geforce 6800GS | sound blaster live! 24-bit | NZXT Trinity Classic chassis | OCZ GameXStream OCZ700GXSSLI PSU |
I was there. In the networking forum for the first time, and it was because.. of 341
kchi55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 09:37 PM   #73
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to mongoman

Quote:
Originally Posted by kchi55
i'm terrible at this kind of stuff, but since everyone is having fun in this thread, i guess i'll take a shot at this.
hmm.. well, i'd just say find out her interests or see if she takes part in any extra curricular activities that you might be able to join with her (keep in mind not to become some stalker-esque figure ). from there just exchange a few hellos and small talk blah blah, ask for her sn. then depending on how well it's going.. you can decide what would be best for you. who knows?.. she might like you too lol. in the end no matter what we say, it's all up to you lol, just be yourself, no point in trying to be someone else for the rest of your life. gl.
good advice.....no matter wut way you slice it this aint gonna happen overnight