Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 11-10-2006, 12:24 PM   #61
88
Fully Optimized
 
88's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 4,775
Send a message via MSN to 88
Default Re: Girl help

Quote:
Originally Posted by mongoman
i have too try this too but dosent the other ideea seem simplir?
what, the love letter/note thing? IDK, to me that just sounds a little on the immature side and a bit of a cliche (that i didnt think people actually did in real life) so I personally wouldn't take that route but thats for you to decide yourself. I don't think my idea gets any simpler. All it takes is a bit of balls and in a few sentences you let her know you like her and get her number as well.
__________________

__________________
Killing under the cloak of war is no different than murder

Kein Alkohol ist auch keine Lsung!
88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 12:36 PM   #62
The Candyman
 
~mr mixx~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: USA
Posts: 11,310
Default Re: Girl help

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88
what, the love letter/note thing? IDK, to me that just sounds a little on the immature side and a bit of a cliche (that i didnt think people actually did in real life) so I personally wouldn't take that route but thats for you to decide yourself. I don't think my idea gets any simpler. All it takes is a bit of balls and in a few sentences you let her know you like her and get her number as well.
as corny as it sounds , it just might do the trick.. if he wants to go that route then let him, what the hell does he got to lose ?
__________________

__________________
" Let the music move you "
~mr mixx~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 12:55 PM   #63
88
Fully Optimized
 
88's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 4,775
Send a message via MSN to 88
Default Re: Girl help

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~mr mixx~
as corny as it sounds , it just might do the trick.. if he wants to go that route then let him, what the hell does he got to lose ?
i think what would help is getting advice from another girl's perspective. And that's where the extent of our help ends because there aren't any girls who will be giving you advice on these forums. I say, mongo, tell another girl (a friend who is a girl) what you plan to do and have her tell you what she thinks. Her opinion will be better than any of the opinions we can give you.
__________________
Killing under the cloak of war is no different than murder

Kein Alkohol ist auch keine Lsung!
88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 12:58 PM   #64
The Candyman
 
~mr mixx~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: USA
Posts: 11,310
Default Re: Girl help

Mongo, go by what's in your heart man, nothing can stand in your way...
__________________
" Let the music move you "
~mr mixx~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 12:59 PM   #65
Fully Optimized
 
mongoman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 2,021
Send a message via AIM to mongoman
Default Re: Girl help

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88
i think what would help is getting advice from another girl's perspective. And that's where the extent of our help ends because there aren't any girls who will be giving you advice on these forums. I say, mongo, tell another girl (a friend who is a girl) what you plan to do and have her tell you what she thinks. Her opinion will be better than any of the opinions we can give you.
wut about brooke on here?
__________________
||Intel Core i5 @ 4.1ghz||Intel DP55KG||Corsair 750w psu||8gb G. Skill ram||120gb intel ssd 2x 1.5tb WD Green||MSI Gtx 970||
mongoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 01:01 PM   #66
88
Fully Optimized
 
88's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 4,775
Send a message via MSN to 88
Default Re: Girl help

Quote:
Originally Posted by mongoman
wut about brooke on here?
when was the last time she posted anything?
__________________
Killing under the cloak of war is no different than murder

Kein Alkohol ist auch keine Lsung!
88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 02:25 PM   #67
BSOD
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 382
Default Re: Girl help

ask her out to a party...if she says no
tell her you have a big lonely bed...if she says no
tell her you have a gigantic jar of peanut butter... if she says no
tell her you got plenty of beer in your fridge (u best)...if she says no then you no she isnt the one for you.
EMMteo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 03:12 PM   #68
Fully Optimized
 
boardordi3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 2,392
Default Re: Girl help

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMMteo
ask her out to a party...if she says no
tell her you have a big lonely bed...if she says no
tell her you have a gigantic jar of peanut butter... if she says no
tell her you got plenty of beer in your fridge (u best)...if she says no then you no she isnt the one for you.
*slap* dumbass
just be charming, i dunno it comes naturally to some people, others you just gotta get to know her, make nice comments, say things like you look (fill in original word here). if she blushes/ looks at you with... that look... (youll know it when you see it) then ask her out
__________________
We ride, we die {}FORUM 2007{}
boardordi3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 03:22 PM   #69
Fully Optimized
 
mongoman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 2,021
Send a message via AIM to mongoman
Default Re: Girl help

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardordi3
*slap* dumbass
just be charming, i dunno it comes naturally to some people, others you just gotta get to know her, make nice comments, say things like you look (fill in original word here). if she blushes/ looks at you with... that look... (youll know it when you see it) then ask her out
um ok and Emm i lol at you
__________________
||Intel Core i5 @ 4.1ghz||Intel DP55KG||Corsair 750w psu||8gb G. Skill ram||120gb intel ssd 2x 1.5tb WD Green||MSI Gtx 970||
mongoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 05:43 PM   #70
The Candyman
 
~mr mixx~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: USA
Posts: 11,310
Default Re: Girl help

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardordi3
*slap* dumbass
just be charming, i dunno it comes naturally to some people, others you just gotta get to know her, make nice comments, say things like you look (fill in original word here). if she blushes/ looks at you with... that look... (youll know it when you see it) then ask her out
LMAO !! priceless..
__________________

__________________
" Let the music move you "
~mr mixx~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:13 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0