GIANTS! yes

You haven't watched much football have you? :D
It was a good game. I would have like to see the packers, but oh well. Next year still. 18-1 is nothing, its either 19-0, or nothing. Any team can win a lot of there games, but to win them all, that's where you get glory. But, they cheated, so I didnt want them to win.

that was just an awful game....that wasn't the pats in anyway. you had horrible coaching, one of the top rated o-lines destroyed, the best QB in the nfl-owned, and one of the upper rated D's just embarrassed. just horrible, there will be a lot of changes in the off season, bye bye Randy, Dante, Seau, Harrison, Samuel...something big better happen in this off season.

It was a good game. I would have like to see the packers, but oh well. Next year still. 18-1 is nothing, its either 19-0, or nothing. Any team can win a lot of there games, but to win them all, that's where you get glory. But, they cheated, so I didnt want them to win.

I agree. I would've rather had the Packers there play against the Patriots. Brett Favre deserved to be there on that field.

he'll be back next year and moss will just go there, then they can go undefeated and everyone can talk about how much they sucks and deserve to lose

that was just an awful game....that wasn't the pats in anyway. you had horrible coaching, one of the top rated o-lines destroyed, the second best QB in the nfl-owned, and one of the upper rated D's just embarrassed. just horrible, there will be a lot of changes in the off season, bye bye Randy, Dante, Seau, Harrison, Samuel...something big better happen in this off season.

Thats was as much the patriots this week, as it was the Packers 2 weeks ago. The Giants won fair and square. Just like they beat my Packers last week fair and square. And I corrected your mistake with Tom Brady.

I agree. I would've rather had the Packers there play against the Patriots. Brett Favre deserved to be there on that field.
They sure did, but he will be back. Gotta go out with a boom, best quarter back in history, gotta go out with a superbowl win!! Packers, 19-0 next year!!

Back
Top Bottom