It was the giant asteroid after all!

on google earth my mom still has her old car which she had like last year so lol

on google earth the football stadium near me is still there yet it has been destroyed

I don't think google earth updates. Unless something that would really change the view happens, then they might update that part of the city.

haha.. i live in a tiny village, dont think ive got much chance of being updated so my house actually exists..

according to google earth, im in the middle of a field.. in a tree

Lol, the one in my area is a few year behind I guess. Really interesting reading about the asterids by the way guys, learnt alot :D

mark thorpe said:
haha.. i live in a tiny village, dont think ive got much chance of being updated so my house actually exists..

according to google earth, im in the middle of a field.. in a tree

lol. In google earth I can't even see my house that well. I can spot the place it is in, but the picture is so bad quality that you can't really tell where it exactly is. Same with my mothers house, hard to find it since the road that leads to her house is not visible in google earth and the house is like 5km from the closest big road. But I found the place, but again very blurry and the house wasn't probably built when the picture was taken.

Back
Top Bottom