Gian!!!!!

IAntDemo

xxcobraxx
Gian well done m8 you kept it all sweet in the thread were every1 dissed AMD and computerGenn omg GIAN your a star well done m8 GIAN has lowerd his FLAMING TO FUKKK, well done Gian again, the only person that was flaming was AMD and Gen well done every1 now look every1 on CF can get along with out AMD and computerGen have you seen how carm you guys were i told you it was better without AMD it was i was true.

Well done GIAN i am amzed.

Yeah, it's ironic that AMD Zen lost himself last night, but Giancarlo and myself kept our cool.

Plz dont computerGen i dont want this going all crazy i want GIAN to see and reaply+ all thnx
Gian this is how much i thinm you are about now here i sent david a PM about things and i put this in it even ask David here i wrote this

"Gian is getting better aint he on non flaming i owe it to him"

dont worry about Gen he is back and better

as for Gian, Rakedog, and root hats of to you keeping cool and mature about what was happening

...and root hats of to you keeping cool and mature about what was happening
Actually I was expecting some kind of warning for my (big) part in taunting AMD last night...

If we gave out Warnings to everybody for the Zen based Tauntings there would be a considerable amount of Warnings and Bannings going on today :D

But yeah - after looking through most of those American early morning here threads I'm surprised at Zen's behaviour and everybody elses calmness.

Back
Top Bottom