Ghosts, do they exist?

I think that they do, but not in the hocus pocus way that most people think. My friend's aunt still roams in her house and it's been 3 years since she passed away.

Voodoo Child said:
yo yo, what happened to confused tina?
As Nexus said, banned for seven days, three threads in the 24 hours since she joined, one illegal, one with no purpose & one stupid.

ArrizX said:
Why not just give her a perm ban
Nah, she's just a weirdo, I've given her another chance, it must be the hot weather, put me in a good mood, but the slightest problem when she returns, & poof she's gone for good, leave her to me, I think she has big psychological problems which is sad, but I think It'd be fair to CF if she had to go, it's all to do with finding the correct balance Koby, that comes with experience in in life, as well as being a mod.

she may be gone for 7 days....but her spirit will wander through the forums like a ghost.....^^
as for me....i think i have had a ghostly encounter once when i was like 7 and lived at my old house...we had a shed out back where we kept the lawnmower and tools and stuff and weird stuff just always happened when i was by myself out there....

Back
Top Bottom