Ghosts in Apartment

dude, are you kidding me?

theres dust on the lens!
you've never seen dust on photographs from the lens?

the circles are just spots on the lens!

root said:
Towards the end of the video you see a feint beam of light move up the wall and then back down the wall a few seconds later

Ah right i got it now, just looks like a car going by somewhere

yes... well I think you all know who we won't be calling...

Ghostbusters.jpg

(for those who didn't know)

I made this thread because I though you guys had the same experince or just see what it looks like but all of your like O he's crying for attention or Its just dust and for your information I dont really care for a bunch of nerds attention.

OH NOES! He called us nerds! :eek: You think we give a damn if you call us "nerds"? :rolleyes:

You made this thread knowing paranormal activites have been always faced with harsh skepticism and criticism, so don't go crying about when it does happen.

X1337 said:
I made this thread because I though you guys had the same experince or just see what it looks like but all of your like O he's crying for attention or Its just dust and for your information I dont really care for a bunch of nerds attention.

I've seen that before in pictures. I thought it was a ghost too. whatever it is it's pretty cool!
I think I'm a nerd and I admit it :) I see no shame in it!:cool:

X1337 said:
this has become an attention thread.. and.. uh oh.. oh nos! i think someone has just proved our point...

Back
Top Bottom