Ghosts in Apartment

haha man i watch all that ghost shit an orb would be brighter. kinda like a reflecting beer can now that i think of it

EMMteo said:
haha man i watch all that ghost shit an orb would be brighter. kinda like a reflecting beer can now that i think of it
Look you think its reflection but it isn't. We where all there but me and my parents saw this thing :rolleyes: Im not going to complane with you just because you don't belive it

hey! it's casper.. lol yeah.. that's a bit odd, welll they're not harming you right?.. the part about the orbs is kinda farfetch'd though... i'm almost certain that's just dust on the lense.

X1337 said:
Look you think its reflection but it isn't. We where all there but me and my parents saw this thing :rolleyes: Im not going to complane with you just because you don't belive it

in my line of expertise we call those "little particals of baby powder" that could have possably been airborn when you were appying powder to the kids ass. but i must agree emmteo and say that it is a great possability that it is simply light reflecting of the ridged edge of a michelob light can....

37 RAPESAUCE said:
in my line of expertise we call those "little particals of baby powder" that could have possably been airborn when you were appying powder to the kids ass. but i must agree emmteo and say that it is a great possability that it is simply light reflecting of the ridged edge of a michelob light can....

thank you ladies and gentlemen...i call this the "WEISS THEORY"

dammmnn, took us only a few minutes to figure that one out. r we the 2 smartest people on earth? lets ask alvino's grammer teacher.....

Back
Top Bottom