Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 01-29-2008, 01:19 AM   #21
Daemon Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 878
Default Re: Ghost (kitteh) update.

^ haha I was waiting for you to say something in this thread about the name. ^
__________________

Thrasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 06:34 AM   #22
Golden Master
 
Thelis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 5,410
Send a message via AIM to Thelis Send a message via MSN to Thelis Send a message via Yahoo to Thelis
Default Re: Ghost (kitteh) update.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _-..zKiLLA..-_ View Post
i love cats, i have a little black cat. it scares my friends quite often.
and besides cats dont eat as much stuff as dogs. like my vans, lol

quiik question. what does ur cat do durring the day. does he hide and sleep. cuz thats all my cat does until my mom gets home then he comes out. but every other time he hibernates
Yeah, Ghost likes sleeping too, but whenever there are more than 2 people in a room he has to be there. He likes people a lot which is kinda weird, since cats are supposed to be independent. I'd say he sleeps about 35-40% of the time and attacks my legs the other 65-60%.
__________________

Thelis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 08:42 AM   #23
Daemon Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 878
Default Re: Ghost (kitteh) update.

Mine only attacks when my brother fires her up, it's weird. Like my bro starts making hand movements that annoys my cat so she basically follows him around trying to be mean, it's hilarious, especially when she pounces or chases his ankles as he runs around the house. She knows it's just a game though, acts just as friendly after I calm her down.
Thrasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 08:51 AM   #24
Daemon Poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 694
Default Re: Ghost (kitteh) update.

cute cat
rifle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 02:51 PM   #25
Fully Optimized
 
ghostFL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,186
Default Re: Ghost (kitteh) update.

I have 2 pussies, one is black, one is orange, and they are both furry as hell.


LOL
__________________
dude_56013: "Find something you love...and never work a day in your life"


David Lindon: "Faggot"
ghostFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 04:30 PM   #26
In Runtime
 
kostonbleeds's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 391
Default Re: Ghost (kitteh) update.

my gf's cat like to drink from the tub faucet, if youre in the bathroom he'll jump in and meow till you turn it on a dribble
__________________
My setup: AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual-Core 4000+, 2Gb A-data ddr800, MSI K9A2 CF 790X, MSI 2600XT T2D512EZ, Samsung DVD-RW, Ultra 500W PS Vseries, Maxtor 80Gb, Aspire Mid-tower case, Windows xp Home, Westinghouse 19" LCD
kostonbleeds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 05:00 PM   #27
Golden Master
 
Thelis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 5,410
Send a message via AIM to Thelis Send a message via MSN to Thelis Send a message via Yahoo to Thelis
Default Re: Ghost (kitteh) update.

Ghost is crazy about water. Let's say I go into the bathroom, close the door, turn on the bath faucet. I can count to five, and without fail, I will hear the thud of him hitting the door. It happens every time... He just runs right into it.
Thelis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 05:18 PM   #28
Fully Optimized
 
Juice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 2,946
Send a message via AIM to Juice Send a message via MSN to Juice
Default Re: Ghost (kitteh) update.

Lol, my dog sits against the bathroom door when someone is inside. Kinda weird. It's like thump and you open the door and she falls in.

Anyway, yeah. I remember when you got him. And as for that black cat, I think it's just fat, cus it's still got a bunch of shit hanging out, and looks pregnant.
__________________

Juice is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:51 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0