Getting a new car :)

not a bad choice in car have fun with it.
lowndsey at least have enough decency not to announce to everyone who gave u negative rep.
sure.

lowndsey at least have enough decency not to announce to everyone who gave u negative rep.
Why shouldn't he?, as it appears that he is justified, he said it in a jokey manner, Arrizx probably got out of bed the wrong side this morning we all have our off days, have a think about yourself, chickenlover are you so perfect??, mate, I've got news for you, none of us are!

One thing I wish is that North America got the same Ford models that Europe gets. The Mondeo, SportKa, Focus and Fiesta are all pretty good cars. Meanwhile, we get the Five Hundred and the Taurus...:rolleyes:

QFT dude. It still makes me sad that we missed out on the real 2nd gen Focus to this day. The new ones really disappoint me.

One thing I wish is that North America got the same Ford models that Europe gets. The Mondeo, SportKa, Focus and Fiesta are all pretty good cars. Meanwhile, we get the Five Hundred and the Taurus...:rolleyes:

Don't diss the Ford Taurus.

Heyy arrizx ..was this neg rep really nescessary????

'You're just a flamer. Don't hate because you cant turn a fucking wrench. You can stick to your arrogance on CF. You're good at that.'

Who is being the hater mate? I can turn wrenches ...not really into fixing cars though.. I prefer wood champ. I can make plenty of shit with my hands bud ...you wanna see some stuff I have done?..pm me I can send you photos. Take your own advice about flaming, arrogance and hating mate..you are getting up there with the best

62964201mo3.png

I've had four Mondeos, basically they are good cars, but one I bought new was one of a big batch with a major fault, the passenger's side, [in England the near-side] the tracking was waaay out, it used to drift toward the kerb, at first I thought it was just the camber, but it did it on nearly flat roads as well, two months after I'd bought it, I was checking tyre pressures one day & noticed that the near-side front's tread was smooth a third of the way across, I took it back to the main Ford dealer I'd got it from, & they said no problem, the receptionist will get you a coffee while we fix it......nearly an hour & four coffees later they said it was done, I asked what was the trouble, they were very vague so I asked to see the manager who leant back in his chair in an immaculate pin-stripe suit & said casually that a large numbers of a certain batch had tracking problems, I was mad, I said I bloody well know that, it was wandering all over the road! at that he got flustered, went red & said alright, alright Mr Cole we'll fit two of our highest quality tyres front & rear free of charge, it turns out the rear one was worn far more than the front, they "fixed it" by putting a shim somewhere in the track-rod, from first to last they didn't put an ad in the national newpaper as they usually do & didn't send me a letter, I never bought a Ford again so I traded it in for a new 2 litre Passat, & bought my next two there at that dealership, the Audi A4 & my present one an 'A' class Mercedes.

Eh, I'm not a big fan of Volkswagen. The Passat has so many reliability issues (at least the North American version does). I do love the new Audi A4 though...just make sure you get one with the Quattro AWD otherwise you'll be stuck with the lame FF version. And as we all know...FF fails.

fwd_sucks.jpg

Front wheel drive isn't all bad. You can get up steep hills better in a FWD vehicle than a RWD. Yeah, FWD isn't for racing really, but most people don't race...

One of Ford's best selling vehicles was the Taurus, before it was replaced... Why then is it so bad if it was the best selling? Ford was stupid for getting rid of it. Yeah, maybe not for everyone, but a good moderate car nonetheless. My mom had a '96 Mercury Sable, which is basically a Taurus with a different body, and it worked great for us. Granted it was ugly, but it was a good value and only broke down once in the 9 years we had it.

Back
Top Bottom