Getting a new car :)

Nice!, have you had trouble with your last one then?, do I remember you saying you damaged it in an accident, a friend of mine has that same model Seat, & he loves it, he says it "sits on the road well", good price too!:), what mph does it do?

We do, they're called Audi A4's.

(you're talking about the car that Mark is getting right?)

its based on a VW golf or the Audi A3, same base model.. just with a different badge, and better suspension than the VW, same engines as the VW and audi too

European cars are balanced, thats what they are. Most of them combine power, performance, comfort and luxury all in one. My 1992 BMW 325i can easily handle turns better than some newer cars today, it pulls well (the M50 engine is a bit weak at low revs) and is simple yet comfortable. That car has so much grip I'm rather amazed...though the insurance for it does suck. :p

ive got a 1995 316i at the moment, it is a very nice car to drive, and the engine is very sound on it, however ive been having a few problems with it recently, getting a bit pricy to keep on fixing it.. so im upgrading and getting a newer car, but the BM is a nice car to drive, very comfortable on the motorway.

our mechanic has an old diesel 4x4 that he wound the clock over on...a million kilometres..thats a lot of driving

yeah, diesels last forever.. nice engines.. lots and lots of torque..

Nice!, have you had trouble with your last one then?, do I remember you saying you damaged it in an accident, a friend of mine has that same model Seat, & he loves it, he says it "sits on the road well", good price too!:), what mph does it do?

yeah, i got taken out by a post office van trying to overtake two cars at the same time.. he got past the guy behind me and had to pull in because there was something coming the other way, as he pulled in he took my rear quarter panel with him.. id had the car for 4 days when that happened, the repair i got was very dodgy too, they cut a brake light wire and then told me to fix it myself..

in all the ads and reviews people are saying they get 50-55MPG out of it, which pretty good.. its top speed is 120 and 0-60 is 10.8, according to parkers.. same as the A3 and golf this is their summary of it too:

Parkers Review said:
Leon is the Volkswagen Golf with a brighter personality and lower pricing. It's the model that announced SEAT had arrived. Against the previous-generation Golf, Leon looks leaner, sportier and more muscular. But it's not just a VW in fancier clothes. It has a functional interior, a large boot space and an impressive range of engines.

cheers :) looking forward to it.. lol, tis my birthday present from me to me.. hehe.. bored with loosing my car for a couple of days every other week, rather buy something which will be more reliable.. :)

haha, how can you say a car is ugly when you own that wreck of a scout, at least this isn't falling apart!

Well the Scout is a project car... they start out at heaps of metal you piece together till you make it look how you want.

I'm just not really a fan of the front. That nose is just really weird. Its a cool car, really sweet interior but that nose bugs me :eek:

We do, they're called Audi A4's.
That was my last car, I had the Avant 2.0 in silver, a beautiful car, I loved it! sadly I had to trade it in, as I had problems getting out, my legs don't work as they used to, & I had to lift them over the Audi's deep cill, so now I have an 'A' class 1.4 Mercedes also in silver, [great colour!] very economical, literally no cill, more mpg, less road tax, cheaper insurance, very sprightly, great design....but ohhh, I do miss my A4!!:(

Heyy arrizx ..was this neg rep really nescessary????

'You're just a flamer. Don't hate because you cant turn a fucking wrench. You can stick to your arrogance on CF. You're good at that.'

Who is being the hater mate? I can turn wrenches ...not really into fixing cars though.. I prefer wood champ. I can make plenty of shit with my hands bud ...you wanna see some stuff I have done?..pm me I can send you photos. Take your own advice about flaming, arrogance and hating mate..you are getting up there with the best

Back
Top Bottom