Getting on my nerves....

I reckon people think your a girl becuase it looks like you're wearing pink in your pic.

I agree. What's up the, "OMFG I'M LEAVING!!!" Then, "OMFG I'M BACK!!!"??? For craps sake if you're announcing to the public that your['e leaving, here's a hint, LEAVE!!!

I said I was leaving, made a simple thread, "leaving" was the title "bye" was the contents

My friends imed me saying bye, then imed me again saying it was deleted, and by george i come back and it was, so then when i leave i left a rant, which got david talking to me and convinced me to stay, (along with some others) So I didn't leave. Do I fall under the category of "omfg im leaving!! then omfg im back!!"? lol

99nasha said:
Its come to mine and the mods attention that were getting alot of this "goodbye Im leaving threads", then a few days later "Hey! Im back!"

IF YOUR GOING GO! If anyone says their leaving im banning them myself

Im sick of people doing these *cough* WEBMONKEY *cough*
i second everything you say... there is a difference between leaving and taking a break....

Hey paradox... nice pc that's coming your way, btw. I would get dual 30" dells but hey, triple screens... lol...

Back
Top Bottom