Getting Married in 86 days... DUN DUN DDUUUNNNN

wander off the resort? -I didn't stay at a resort, I stayed in a hotel in a town, the town where I stayed was a cruise ship drop off point, so plenty of rich tourists milling about. and still absolutely no trouble.

human trafficing? really?
are you scared to leave your house in the morning? -you might get hit by a bus you know, so probably best to stay indoors.

just go to a nice part of the island and you'll find the people nice and accommodating people. everything else is common sense.

lets say you take a load of money away, well, don't take it all out a once whilst you're wandering about on your first day.

it's all common sense.

if you find yourself in a dark alley at 3 in the morning with a few grand in your pocket in Kingston, then you're likely to run into trouble.

EXACTLY the same thing in Chicago.

exercise some common sense and you'll be just fine.

really, it is a lovely place. there is lots to see and do. it's not the only Caribbean island, so you can go to plenty of others, but I wouldn't just dismiss it out of hand.
You know the USA has blocked off part of Arizona to US citizens, saying it is unsafe as there is so much human trafficing going on from Mexico? There is a TON of human trafficing. I have a friend who lives in Mexico, as well as some friends here that have houses there. They say it's not safe for a white person to visit their towns. It's worse near Cancun and the big resorts. Outside the resort is unsafe, many will tell you that, and it has changed quite a bit in the last few years.

You know the USA has blocked off part of Arizona to US citizens, saying it is unsafe as there is so much human trafficing going on from Mexico? There is a TON of human trafficing. I have a friend who lives in Mexico, as well as some friends here that have houses there. They say it's not safe for a white person to visit their towns. It's worse near Cancun and the big resorts. Outside the resort is unsafe, many will tell you that, and it has changed quite a bit in the last few years.

I dunno...I was in Cancun last year and we did tons of exploring outside of the resort and nothing bad ever happened.

Back
Top Bottom