Get ready for the draft!

airiox

Fully Optimized
Well the US is going to enact the draft in july, on eperson predicts. This is also the person who said that Bush would win in an electorial college landslide. And it happened.

So July my friends and its off to the army.

He said that in july of next year its going to happen.

yeah, i heard something bout that, sux though....well anyway's i think alot of things are gunna change, just hope it don't come down to riots....

haha yeah theres gonna be BAD riots. thank god im a canadian citizen lol (i got a green card). i can go back to canada if the need arises. and if the draft does come, you can thank our great president bush for sending our military all over the world to "keep the peace".

Draft? There is not going to be a draft. For several reasons, the republicans want to win again in 2008. Most of the republican party is against it. All draft bills recently were spearheaded by democrats. Your friend had a lucky guess. But I also predicted Bush would win the electoral college in a landslide (check my blog, glomar.net.. I said Bush would win 290). An EXTREMELY close prediction. And my next statement is that there won't be a draft.

Come on, airiox.. I thought you had a shred of common sense.

alvino said:
haha yeah theres gonna be BAD riots. thank god im a canadian citizen lol (i got a green card). i can go back to canada if the need arises. and if the draft does come, you can thank our great president bush for sending our military all over the world to "keep the peace".

It's posts like this that make me question your intelligence.

Besides, Bush is moving troops out of Europe (check European base closures). Also check this one out.. the airforce has far too many people in it. Far too many personel. They are transferring personel from the airforce to the army, on request (most are taking it, because they went through bootcamp anyways). Also troops are being taken out of South Korea. In essence, we are becoming disengaged from European bases, South Korea and the Balkans. This is freeing up more forces. Additionally, 120,000 Iraqi Troops should be professionalized by the end of this year, reducing the need of more US troops.

Back
Top Bottom