Get paid to do stuff online...

StratosP

Fully Optimized
Hey, anyone know of any good sites to make a bit of pocket money? Like get paid to play games, do surveys, submit articles etc.

I need it to be open to Australia and able for a 13 year old to join.

Or if anyone else has some other ways to make money online or irl just tell me, because I have nothing I can do. I can't get a legal job until next year.

-Thanks

there is a site where you play games and gamble money and stuff that you can do, I can't remember the name though, but basically you get a penny and its an all or nothing betting scheme with playing a game, and there are things that can ensure you win the games.

get a job.. do chores.. cut grass.. wash cars..

if you get $50 for 6 months worth of this, its hardly worth the effort.. that amount of money gets you nothing really..

there is a site where you play games and gamble money and stuff that you can do, I can't remember the name though, but basically you get a penny and its an all or nothing betting scheme with playing a game, and there are things that can ensure you win the games.
moola.com There is no garunteed way to win though. And the games are pretty boring after about 2 minutes.

get a job.. do chores.. cut grass.. wash cars..

if you get $50 for 6 months worth of this, its hardly worth the effort.. that amount of money gets you nothing really..

Yep, no good looking for the easy way to make money, usually it takes hard work.

Get into dealing X, garunteed money. No age limit either. Just gotta know people...

I jk, not something I do.
But seriously, legally, there is no easy way to make a ton of money.

Back
Top Bottom