Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Closed Thread

Old 09-29-2007, 01:17 AM   #1
BSOD

Send a message via MSN to Rudster816
Default Get off his case!!

you guys are freaking out because NEED WOW NOW spoiled a game, so you dig a hole and throw him in, ANYBODY, who really thought that what NEED WOW NOW was stupid, go to hell, because ITS JUST A GAME. grow up and get over it. if you care about the game so much then dont bother browsing the internet, every where you go there is spoilers, and i know you guys are smart enough to know that.

GROW UP! you guys are saying that NEED WOW NOW just screwed his foruming here because he spoiled halo 3 for a couple of people. Seriously guys you make fun of someone because he spoiled a game for you, honestly i think you guys are assholes, because you care so much about a game that it takes over your mind.

NEED WOW NOW ignore these people because there idiots who cant get over a game and cant tell right from wrong.

Thelis, that was the final straw, you argued with brook in ANOTHER thread and clearly didnt care about NEED WOW NOW's thread. AND you mocked him by editing his thread title the way you did, dont bother trying to change it back because ive got a screen, David will have a PM waiting for him in a while

also, you guys AGAIN, ruined ANOTHER thread because of an ARGUMENT OVER A GAME

Old 09-29-2007, 01:22 AM   #2
BSOD

Send a message via AIM to BF2player
Default Re: Get off his case!!

My opinion:

1. You need to call down.
2. We are mad because he spoiled the game for us. Point is, he didn't need to post it here also. Sure, there are spoilers everywhere, but he didn't need to contribute spoiling it.
3. I'm neutral on this. I don't really care that he spoiled Halo 3 because I don't really like the game to begin with.
4. Writing is large text is annoying.

Old 09-29-2007, 01:25 AM   #3
BSOD

Send a message via MSN to Rudster816

Quote:
Originally Posted by BF2player View Post
My opinion:

1. You need to call down.
2. We are mad because he spoiled the game for us. Point is, he didn't need to post it here also. Sure, there are spoilers everywhere, but he didn't need to contribute spoiling it.
3. I'm neutral on this. I don't really care that he spoiled Halo 3 because I don't really like the game to begin with.
4. Writing is large text is annoying.
1. i am calm, you cant really tell though
2. so what its a game, no need to say what they said
4. people dont read big posts sometimes, but they will read the big text, which is my main message im trying to get across.
Old 09-29-2007, 04:05 AM   #4
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to MikeReiner Send a message via MSN to MikeReiner Send a message via Yahoo to MikeReiner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudster816 View Post
2. so what its a game, no need to say what they said
Now I'm not really a halo fan, so I'm not pissed over this or anything.. but..
be it a storyline to a video game, a book, a movie, a series, anything...
if you spoil it for someone else, then you're a dick.

However, there was a precaution in the thread's title. He said he likes to spoil stuff. At that point he is immune to the rule of dick.

He made it clear that if you enter that thread, you will find spoilers related to halo3. I feel no pity for anybody who goes into that thread and becomes angry over the spoilers. They were forewarned.

And to whoever supposedly didn't read the the whole thread name... yeah.. thats who's fault now?
Old 09-29-2007, 04:27 AM   #5
Golden Master

Send a message via MSN to mark thorpe Send a message via Yahoo to mark thorpe

there was a precaution in the threads title..

anyone who can read could have seen that it was there..

if they still clicked on it, they are an idiot..

simple as that..

thread locked.
Closed Thread