Germany

Nik00117

Fully Optimized
I've learned two thngs so far.
1: German and american kezboards arenät the same as zou can see in here several kezs are missplaced.
2. Your yard is'nt called a yard its called a "garden"

Anyways we made it safely to germany. Our 9 1/2 hour flight turned into 12 due to us having to fly around 2 storms, and a connecting flight having to fly around a storm too. LONG FLIGHT AND VERY BUMPY. Right now we are looking for a house so if you are selling a house at least 2 bathroom 3 bedroom small garden then hit me up on nik00117@gmail.com we got a 40k down payment ready. Um the bars are great it feels werid being able to buy me a beer or earlier todaz I bought me a bottle of rum for rum and coke it was akward anyways i got here safely and am bored out of my mind waiting unti tthe weekened for the bars to open again and my grandma is driving me crazy in her tiny little house see ya. O BTW about the house if you know of one for sale it has to be NEAR Ramstien in a place that has access to high speed internet. So far looking around our questions have been.
1. Does it have a garden
2. Is it at least 2 bathroom 3 bedroom.
3. Highspeed internet avaible

And thats our top 3 questions anyways dinner smells like its almost ready so see ya at a friend house atm. O BTW newyears eve will be great. Hanging out with like 20 hot chicks and going to a party see ya.

Haha, good 'ol Germany...

My reasons for loving Germany:

-Oktoberfest! :D
-BMW's
-Autobahn
-Sauerkraut! :D

There's maybe some more, but Germany is cool. I gotta visit that place before I die.

I know. The keyboards in middle europe have some differences. I went to france and it took me like 3 times longer to type an email.

So all u do is sit in bars? :D
Hope u enjoy the new years eve ;)

Interesting. Isn't 'garden' an english word though?

Why are you moving to Germany again? I forgot lol

Nik00117 said:
I've learned two thngs so far.
1: German and american kezboards arenät the same as zou can see in here several kezs are missplaced.
2. Your yard is'nt called a yard its called a "garden"

Anyways we made it safely to germany. Our 9 1/2 hour flight turned into 12 due to us having to fly around 2 storms, and a connecting flight having to fly around a storm too. LONG FLIGHT AND VERY BUMPY. Right now we are looking for a house so if you are selling a house at least 2 bathroom 3 bedroom small garden then hit me up on nik00117@gmail.com we got a 40k down payment ready. Um the bars are great it feels werid being able to buy me a beer or earlier todaz I bought me a bottle of rum for rum and coke it was akward anyways i got here safely and am bored out of my mind waiting unti tthe weekened for the bars to open again and my grandma is driving me crazy in her tiny little house see ya. O BTW about the house if you know of one for sale it has to be NEAR Ramstien in a place that has access to high speed internet. So far looking around our questions have been.
1. Does it have a garden
2. Is it at least 2 bathroom 3 bedroom.
3. Highspeed internet avaible

And thats our top 3 questions anyways dinner smells like its almost ready so see ya at a friend house atm. O BTW newyears eve will be great. Hanging out with like 20 hot chicks and going to a party see ya.

i envy you... if i could move to germany, i would do it asap/// i want to move back to europe so bad...

I mean its not new to me. I went back when I was 13 for 6 weeks. I was born here. I lived here from 95 to 99. I still know a lot of poeple. But yes on the weekennds to go out and stuff. And garden is a english word. one thing that is fun is the language barrier. I'd say I can understand 80% of the language and speak about 30% of it. But yea and I got two poeple wanting me to help them build a computer. One guz wants a computer to keep track of orders in a bar and I said with a excel chart he could do it. And my friend computer is slow and they might paz be to rdo theres too Also I think iäm going hook up with this one chick but we are keeping it quite atm because if our moms found out thats all thez would talk about because ver since we were kids our parents alwazs talked about us hitting it off. But yea its nice just want my own house in my own room with mz internet and computer and some good old BF2 time. We are fixing to go out to a party at about 10. Anyways this computer which is a Intel 3 700 MH 512 mb ram is buring a CD so zou can imagine how slow the computer is. One thing that is nice msot everzone over here so some english so the words that I donät know in german I simplz saz in english and if we are in a big crowd normallz someone can translot mz german vocab as like tripled in 4 dazs anyways see za.

Nik00117 said:
O BTW newyears eve will be great. Hanging out with like 20 hot chicks and going to a party see ya.

have any pics? lol j/k see how many u can go out with in a month!

Um a gentleman never tells. But it'll be a good time. Right now we are looking for houses my dad is getting 111 bucks in spending cash this does not count the money we get for food, and bed and gas. I'd say we are getting close to 300 bucks a day so he was to stay as long as possible I want out as soon as possible. Today he wa slike we're getting high speed internet soon so I guess it'll be ok. I've looking into buying a laptop myself I saw this REALLY nice one today it was 839 it was small battery life was like 4 hours wireless interenet graphics sucked, but it was fast. I got like 200 euros for x-mas. Prob the worst present I got was a cell phone. I asked NOT TO GET ONE. Seeing as how I wanna get one by myself on my terms. SO we are going return it and then i'm going get a nice one with a cheap plan and all. Um, I will update this thread as I get a chance I understand the last post that was made on it was like 4 days ago so its kinda old but hey. Anyways I got like 15 mins left on this computer before we go look for houses see ya.

Back
Top Bottom