Geo Wars 2 anyone?

Kage

Golden Master
Who here has Geometry Wars Retro Evolved 2 for the Xbox 360? :D

I love it! The collecting of the geonms, is an interesting concept, which I believe was taken from the Wii version, but it works, and seems to add a whole new dimension.

The only problem I see is that with the first game, there were awards for getting up to a million, etc, and a million without dying. With the extra concept, getting up to a million is very easy, whereas on the first game, it was pretty hard, so there really is no defining score now to get while playing.

One thing that really bugs me though, is if you are playing without being online. Once you switch the game off, your high scores dissapear, so only exist in your memory. This was true with the first one too, but I expected that they were going to change this.

Love the new game modes though, with Pacifier being the best one in my eyes, and I have reached 17,000,000+ in that mode :D
Then I'd say Waves, the original Evolved, and then King, followed by the weaker but challenging none the less, Event mode.

I have got all but 3 achievements as well :D

I know this should probably be in the review section since I've pretty much done one, and I didn't mean too...

Anyway, I'll move it once I get some comments about the "having the game part" which the thread was originally intended for :p

Back
Top Bottom