General hard ware/software-social lounge

Half Evil

Golden Master
Threads/posts
Social Lounge 4,337/102,532
General hard/software 14,140/125,701

Even though the Socal Lounge has about 10 thousand threads less, its only behind about 23 thousand posts.. That sounds major, but i mean it really seems like even though the social lounge has 10k threads less, its still waay the hell up there with its posts. I just kinda thought that id bring that up, though im sure no one else will see it as i do..:rolleyes:

that's because these social threads turn out to be long ones, and most of the time big debates and long discussions :p
The general hard/software is like people asking for help, so a lot of threads but a few answers, once the conflict is resolved, the thread dies.

Well that's my analysis of these statistics :p hehe

wiktorek01 said:
that's because these social threads turn out to be long ones, and most of the time big debates and long discussions :p
The general hard/software is like people asking for help, so a lot of threads but a few answers, once the conflict is resolved, the thread dies.

Well that's my analysis of these statistics :p hehe
Yeah thats true. Interesting point.

lol

well look at threads like word ass and the picture threads they go on for like 50+ pages

Well maybe, it shows that even if it is a computer forum, people arnet necessarily here for that, but to have fun! yaya

Back
Top Bottom