Geeky jokes

berry120

Fully Optimized
Anyone got any crackers?

A group of computer science students were sitting in a Java lecture. After the lecture was over one of the men leaned over to the girl next to him and started rummaging through her bag. The girl slapped his hand away and shouted "Hey! Thats private!" The man hesitated for a second looking confused. "I thought we were in the same class?"

Anyone got any crackers?

A group of computer science students were sitting in a Java lecture. After the lecture was over one of the men leaned over to the girl next to him and started rummaging through her bag. The girl slapped his hand away and shouted "Hey! Thats private!" The man hesitated for a second looking confused. "I thought we were in the same class?"

hhhha. very good!

Anyone got any crackers?

Hah, that's excellent.

This comic:
exploits_of_a_mom.png

has always made me laugh :D

Back
Top Bottom