geeks.com...

Jesusfrk611

Fully Optimized
So I need a couple things (basic case and optical drive), so I go to Newegg to get prices. I originally had an 80GB HDD I needed as well, and those 3 things after shipping ended up being over $100...ridiculous! I got an HDD at home I can use, so I dropped that. Still almost $60. Better but I still need to save some money. I get on TigerDirect, basically the same price - different case, same optical drive. I remember there's another less known site, geeks.com. Haven't ever tried them. I price a case better looking case and optical drive and it comes up $10 less than Newegg and TigerDirect. Getting better. Time to look at reviews for the site...not so good. Every other review on resellerreviews.com is bad and has an apology from geeks.com attached to it...

There are some people that have shopped there for long w/ no probs, then some that have had no good orders out for several... Anyone else shopped Geeks.com and can say good or bad about it? I want to avoid an RMA altogether. Should I save ~$10-15 and buy from geeks.com (and get a better looking case), or just pay $10 more for Newegg and get the "meh looking" case?

I have heard a few bad reports about geeks.com, surely they cant stuff up every order, if you prefer that case, go for it.

Back
Top Bottom