geek squad prices

I never did any of these services, it wasnt worth the price, my parents think its better to get an new computer instead, and I heard they sometimes end up making your computer worse than before.

I think Micro Center is cheaper, so maybe compare your prices with them?

I would say that was the case. They never even removed it at the store. When we booted it up at home, it still had the same issues. They sold us the trend micro anti-virus at least to get rid of it ourselves. I am still pissed to this very day we wasted 200 dollars on no-good geek squad services.

The one thing I can advise you when starting your own series of work, is to have experience and some type of proof of such. If you aren't articulate, or don't have a degree/certification(s).. it is more difficult for some people to take you seriously.

You will quickly notice that most people are very on edge about their computer.. and do not want to lose anything. Ensure that you have all of the proper experience necessary before ever touching a client's system.

If your unsure of something.. be willing to admit it.. and be willing to do the research.

This was 3 years ago. I seriously new nothing about the insides of computers then. And I might have been able to get a Athlon 64X2 6000+ and 2 gigs of RAM. A significant upgrade from the sempron and 512mb of RAM it had before.
But I didn't know what those were at the time either and would have been scared to death to install them. Man I was a wimp at computers!

yea it would be pretty embarrising if someone saw you in the back on a website labeled

computerforums.org and you in the general problems section

Gee i sure want to go to geek squad and pay 200 dollars for them to run AVG in safe mode to remove a trojan lol

They don't even run AVG, they run Norton. :eek: lol

I like their diagnostic repair and upgrade for $240 in store. No thanks, I'll go buy a new computer.

I'm trying to start my own computer business also. I will be focusing on setting up networks and business related software for small business.

Can somebody tell me what's my target demographic? In the other words, the characteristic of my customers. I'm a noob when it comes to business.

Back
Top Bottom