Gears of war

not to hi jak this thread but...How do you beat RAAM on the train? he kills me everytime and It seems I'm not doing any damage to him?

gears of war is fun. But when is the second one suppose to come out?

Dunno. They'll probably start working on it once they finally release UT3 on the Xbox 360.

not to hi jak this thread but...How do you beat RAAM on the train? he kills me everytime and It seems I'm not doing any damage to him?

He has Kryll flying around him as a shield and that'll make him invincible for a while. He'll occasionally send them out to get you, so just stay in a lighted area and use the Longshot to keep headshotting him. Make sure you get headshots to optimize your damage. After a shot or two the Kryll will fly back to him and you just repeat until you kill him.

Oh and another way of dealing damage is to throw grenades at him. The explosion scatters the Kryll and it also deals some damage to him. It might just be the one thing you need to kill him. That's how I got him. :p

Watch out for his "mobile" Troika though...and if he gets close, just run. Hell, don't even worry about Dom, cause he'll just end up getting himself down and out and end up getting you killed. :rolleyes:

yayyy this is the most high jacked thred eva.

anyone played that playboy game?

Yeah and you're contributing to it. :rolleyes:

Ah, Gears of War wasn't all that anyhow. No ofence but it wasn't. It was mostly linear at best

I thought it wasn't bad. It had it's faults, but I felt it lived up to the hype. The gameplay mechanics are very well done and the graphics are still stunning for a game that came out so long ago. Hell, even the sound and story are pretty good.

Yeah, I think thats what was the bad point for me. It didn't live up to what I was hoping it was going to be.
When I get my 360 back though, I will probably play through it again. I feel, now I know the hypes gone, I'll probably enjoy it more for what it is, but at the moment, I do not.

Back
Top Bottom