Gays and Marriage

Thats why I speak up about the issue. I look at this compared to the civil rights movement, but not as extreme. If only blacks would of cared about their rights then they wouldn't of gone anywhere. Its when the white poeple got involed and started helping that the tide of change began. If only gays spoke up for their rights then they'd never get anything done. Why?? Becausse the straight poeple which is most likely 80% of the world wouldn't care enough. But if you get 50% of the straight poeple to speak up you got 20% of the poeple already talking and now you got a majortiy because 40+20=60 and you got yourself some power behind you. We should not punsih them for being different in a minor way. Also one wya to look at it for you straight guys is this. A male gay couple=two more girls for you.

Ah i just love these threads lol.

I have no problem with gay marriage. I am an agnostic-atheist and yes i plan on getting married. Im sorry to say that marriage is not a religious thing anymore, it is nothing more then tradition, unless of course you are actually getting married for religious reasons.

By not letting gays get married they are being refused rights that everyone is entitled too. If we do not allows gays to get married (and correct me if im wrong) but in court the authorities would be able to force them to testify in court. They are being refused the legal rights that every married couple gets in this country, which I believe is wrong.

I personally don't care. Like it's probably already been said, i never really took the time to read this forum from scratch.

There people too, why stop them what does it really matter. It's not going to make a difference in the long run anyway.

I agree with Infin1ty. Let them get married they have rights too.

Natalya said:
i agree

God created Adam and Eve not Adam and STEVE
[font=&quot]
That has got to be the most [/font][font=&quot]ignorant that I have ever herd, have you seriously ever read the bible? The bible is nothing but stories to try and teach us how we should present ourselves in life, the stories in it are not true (at least in my opinion)
[/font]

Natalya said:
God created Adam and Eve not Adam and STEVE

That sounds like one of those old religous catch phrases that are constantly said on those low-rated fundamentalist shows that are played at about 4 in the morning on Channel 10 (in Australia).

cantona said:
That sounds like one of those old religous catch phrases that are constantly said on those low-rated fundamentalist shows that are played at about 4 in the morning on Channel 10 (in Australia).

lol i hate those things, I always seem to catch them on TV on the weekends and during the summer.

WE HAVE THOSE! Its like OMFG STFU! IDK! Ok anyways we really don't care if god made Adman and Eve or Eve and Jessica or Adam and Steve i'm sure they'd make good couples anyways. The question is right to deny gays the rights that we as straight poeple recieve today though marriage. And Marriage today is like christmas its more about the presnets and the tradition and not the relegionish story behind it.

Back
Top Bottom