Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 03-13-2006, 07:26 PM   #31
BSOD

Default Re: Gays and Marriage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lac3y
gays should not be allowed to marry because it goes against the Bible (and marriage is a holy ceremony duh!)

Wow..... Look, the bible doesn't control America ok? Becuase if it did, no one would be in BIology, or any other non-religion creationism classes. Case closed.

Back to reality, I think gays should have evry right they want, they're people too. Personally, to all you who think they are butt raping queers, think of it this way:

If they're buisy with there bf, they are gonna feel lessa desired to rape YOU.

But I don't think like that, I'm just trying to get people to realize it's not their buisness who they marry. kkthx. And no i'm not gay, I'm really, really, really straight.

HRHunteRHR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2006, 11:09 PM   #32
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to alvino

Define 'love'. Marriage is marriage...it's the love between the two that matters, not some religion that "defines" it.

alvino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2006, 11:10 PM   #33
Golden Master

Send a message via MSN to ArrizX

Love is love. Marriage is defined by religion..
()_) ()_)--o-)_)
ArrizX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2006, 12:06 AM   #34
BSOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArrizX_MuziK
Love is love. Marriage is defined by religion..

In this society marriage is not a religious act.
Old 03-14-2006, 01:10 AM   #35
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to Nik00117 Send a message via MSN to Nik00117 Send a message via Yahoo to Nik00117

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalya
i agree

God created Adam and Eve not Adam and STEVE

True!
Look thats relegion. Its genetics I hate to put it in poeples faces but hteres SO MUCH PROOF ABOUT IT. Its genetics. If you were born gay you most likely would act straight to show off and such but one day it'd show. Being gay for some is natural like being sraight for us. So you can't even include relegion, becaue only applies to the poeple that care about the relegion or the ones that follows it teachings. When poeple use the bible aganist me I look at them and say if its so holy why could I burn it? Now if you wanna toss the bible into this agruement then go ahead its just going bounce around and die out. And who says jesus didn't do a few things with his men. Being gay backt hen was considered alright.
Old 03-14-2006, 01:11 AM   #36
Fully Optimized

Okay, this is a very controversial issue..

I'm a 17 year old male, and I'm bi-sexual, so I'll put my opinion into this without being biased and hopefully get some people to see the point I have.

Most people are not against homosexuality at all, but are against the idea of marriage between two homosexual beings because from what their taught by religion, its unacceptable.

Personally, I don't believe debating religion is holy at all, and I don't see anyone other than God himself to be one just to judge myself, or anyone else. If you choose to follow religion, remember that the creator(s) you look to have/has made all beings with the intentions of good for them. In my own opinion, I believe that God (my own version of god binded by religion), would not make any being that he / she found to be unfit with human standards.

As for equal rights for homosexual people, it has come a long way in some areas but could still improve. I don't expect much though, as other forms of racism, predgijice (sp?), segregation, stereotypes, ect. still exist with other groups of people throughout the World, including women regardless of laws / moral preachings.

I don't believe that to be homosexual, you need to make others uncomfortable either. If society is not going to accept the idea of gay marriage, then I'd rather not force that on them to prevent issues.

This issue is so controversial and it goes further than just the sexuality preferance of these two beings.. it goes back to moral views and religion, which none of us are capable to judge others by.
Bahawolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2006, 01:23 AM   #37
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to Nik00117 Send a message via MSN to Nik00117 Send a message via Yahoo to Nik00117

Thats why we toss relegion out of the way and its morale. And its not right to prevent a gay man from marrying a gay man. Its his right to do so. Simple as pie! Seriously its not even an issue we should be debating because we shouldn't HAVE TOO. You can't include relegion because thats assuming poeple are relegionish.
Old 03-14-2006, 01:30 AM   #38
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to alvino

It doesn't matter what gender they are, just as long as they love each other. That's what matters.
alvino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2006, 01:58 AM   #39
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to MikeReiner Send a message via MSN to MikeReiner Send a message via Yahoo to MikeReiner

This issue is just plain stupid... I don't see why other people should care so much what two guys/two women do with each other or how they might feel about each other... I mean come on.. a straight couple getting married is less different than people think.

Sure it's got the entirely different genders involved, but in terms of how the two might feel about each other, it's the same thing. and NOBODY has the right to take that away from another human being.
MikeReiner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2006, 03:03 AM   #40
BSOD

Yes, only gay people would care if gays could marry or not. Gay people are people too, they deserve rights. Not letting them marry is stupid, what do you gain from that?