Gatorade Duels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy Boy

Golden Master
Right now I'm watching me some NASCAR, the Gatorade Duel 150 races and the first one is done and they just fired the engines for the second race and my boy Dale Jr. won the first race!! 2 for 2 in speedweeks baby!! Its a shame though that the Wood Brothers' 21 car driven by Bill Elliott isn't going to be in the race this year, first time in 40 years that the 21 car isn't going to be there.

Anyone else watching???......:D

I love NASCAR

IMO nascar sucks ass. The only good thing about it when they crash and people get hurt other than that you couldn't pay me two watch it. Lets watch a bunch of hill-billy rednecks drive in a circle for 500 miles not my idea of a good time.

loosers... nascar most certainly does not suck ass, most people just think its going around in a circle, its much much much more than that

i missed the gatorade duels, how'd jr. do?? ready for the big one this weekend!? :D

loosers... nascar most certainly does not suck ass, most people just think its going around in a circle, its much much much more than that

i missed the gatorade duels, how'd jr. do?? ready for the big one this weekend!? :D
You kiddin' me?.....He won his duel race!....lol

Heck yeah I'm ready for the big race...it's gonna be wild! Jr. going for the hat trick!

You kiddin' me?.....He won his duel race!....lol

Heck yeah I'm ready for the big race...it's gonna be wild! Jr. going for the hat trick!

shit! no way! kick ass, i honestly cant wait for this season, ive never been a huge fan of hendrick motorsports, but if he provides well for Jr. ill have to change my mind... i'm really looking forward to see how all of his new cars run longevity wise, seems like earnhardt inc. had problems with engines a lot, and just some small little mistakes that Sr. would have never let happen, but change is inevitable and i think this is a good change

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom