Gas prices going way up!!!!

I never understood why on motorcycles, and stuff like that they have reserve tanks, but they don't on cars? I guess its just easier to lose track of your fuel on a bike than when your in a car.

you have a fuel guage on a car, you don't on a bike. (well not on my bike anyway)
I just know that every 180 miles or so I need to fill the tank up again.

Gas prices here in MI are sitting at about $3.19 per gallon. By the end of June its susposed to be hitting about $4.00 per gallon, which here in MI is a huge deal with as bad as the economy is right now in this state.

I know the people over in Europe have very high gas prices, but you have to realize, us here in America arnt used to prices this high. You've been paying these prices for a couple of years now, so when gas prices jump we feel the same effects that you do even if we are paying half of what you guys are.

The good thing is that within the next 5-10 years, with as much money as we have pooring into Alternative Fuels, gas prices will again be back down below $1.50 USD.

Yeah, we need to stick it to these greedy bastard oil companies. They make literally billions of revenue, way more than whats needed to keep the refinery's running.

It's confirmed. California has the highest priced gasoline in the United States. I'm paying literally $3.99 a gallon for gas!!!!!!! That's in LA!!!!! All you other people from other states are damn lucky. Don't ever move here to California. Everything's going up, cost of living, etc.

i thought thats why bush invaded iraq was to get his redneck hands on some more black gold so he can keep the oil prices down and the american people driving their big 5.0L, 10 miles to the gallon cars to the shops. Or was the reason invisible weapons of mass destruction? i can never remember....

Woah, $4.00 bucks a gallon in Cali, Man that's gotta hurt..Somethings gotta to give, the demand for black gold is far more than they can supply. They better start looking for alternatives now, and get off this patroleum dependancy.

Our Government cannot say it does,nt have the technology to solve this problem but they have to do something..they just can't stand by and watch it happen. The amount of vehicles on the road is rising.

I figure if prices continue to hike, my next car's going to be a hybrid. There are some pretty kick ass hybrids around. The new Lexus Hybrids are no joke. They're very powerful and good on gas, but repair wise--that's where you have to watch out. Hybrid maintenance can be costly. Even the Toyota Camry hybrids look really good. They all got that push button start, high output motors, nice exterior look, and tons of luxury.

There were news on cars coming out with hydrogen fuel very soon but I have heard anything since.

Woah, $4.00 bucks a gallon in Cali, Man that's gotta hurt..Somethings gotta to give, the deman for black gold is far more than they can supply. They better start looking for alternatives now, and get off this patroleum dependancy.

Our Government cannot say it does,nt have the technology to solve this problem but they have to do something..they just can't stand by and watch it happen. The amount of vehicles on the road is rising.

Thats actaully not true, there is currently enough available oil in the world to supply us for the next 250 years, oil companies are simply raising the prices until people stop buying gas, because just like any other business they are in the market for one thing and one thing only; and that is to make money. Bush did not invade Iraq to get us more oil, because if it really came down to it the, us here in America have enough of our own personal oil to go for another 50 years or so. People have to realize that oil is not going away, they just want you to think that it is.

I won't get into a debate with You on this one, Their so called supply won't last long, and YES it 's all for the love of Money. Let's see if their so called wealth can save them from their own demise..

the trouble is that we are approaching what is known as peak oil crisis, it's a phenomenon that's been discussed since the 70's.

eventually there won't be enough oil in the world, or at least it'll be in such inhospitable places that it won't be cost effective to extract/refine.

think of it this way, solar power is expensive, but they way things are going soon it's be cheaper to use these once more expensive fuels than it will be to use the once cheap fossil fuels.

trouble is once the oil runs out we're fairly shafted in so far as oil is used to make so much... look around how many plastic things around you are there?

(keyboards phone, desks, cups, the very screen you're looking at to read this!)

without oil for manufacturing plastic there won't be any of that stuff...

anyway... soon I'll get back on my bike, wearing my nylon jacket, plastic helmet and get on my bike and make my way home... night shifts make using solar powered vehicles somewhat impossible!!

i thought thats why bush invaded iraq was to get his redneck hands on some more black gold so he can keep the oil prices down and the american people driving their big 5.0L, 10 miles to the gallon cars to the shops. Or was the reason invisible weapons of mass destruction? i can never remember....

Bush didn't invade Iraq for oil, we didn't get any oil from the invasion of the Middle East, its the War on Terror, not The War for Oil

Back
Top Bottom