Gas Prices

I believe they can make a huge difference by making all busses run on ethonal, as well as taxi's, and that would be for starter's.

It's true. We have the technology and resources to do it. Brazil runs on ethanol and a lot of the cars are made in DETROIT! yet politicians claim it would be too much of a hassle to do it. Well, we send cars from the US to Brazil, can't be that much of a hassle to do it here. It makes me sick how America is now run by big corporations instead of people, it's like the constitution has no effect anymore since corporations have such a strong power.

Yeah, You can bet it has a lot to do with Money and Power, Although We cannot say we don't have the technology to do it, the question is are they willing to go that route ? if every city done their little part, amagine the impact.

-edit-

It only takes a pebble to start a ripple..

Going by website converstions, 1 US Gallon of regular lead free in northern France is about $7.30US.
Thats why i just bought a 125 scooter that gets about 120km+ to the gallon....

@~mr mixx~ "I believe they can make a huge difference by making all busses run on ethonal, as well as taxi's, and that would be for starter's." - good idea, but a better idea would be to make all vehicules run on some sort of friendlier fuel than just the 5% of traffic in built up areas.

Back
Top Bottom