A gaming question....

jay8990

Daemon Poster
Does anyone have audio conversations during games?

like you can on xbox live?

how do you use this feature on games like bf2??

I've no idea where to start

thanks

I'm pretty sure the game has to have that option built in, if it doesn't have that option somewhere in the settings then you can't do it.

in bf2 just press the right key (default is B) and then when u speak to the microphone ur squad members will hear it. I think. I don't use it.

I use teamspeak 2 for bf2, and for everything else. And if u use ts put voice activation off. It's alot easier to have it so that when u press & hold a button u can speak. If u have the voice activation then u have to set it for the right level, so that when u speak the mic will activate, but it won't activate from the sounds coming from the game (if u use speakers).

it is easy hook up a mic and press and hold like "B" or "V" or "C" (it is one of those...) you dont need any extra soft ware for BF2

If there is an audio option in a game I always turn it right off.

There's nothing worse in counter-strike than a squeeky-voiced german wailing out my speakers, or a posh-talking Englishman (I'm from up north, the posh people are down south) saying 'oi, you fucking noob, get out of my bloody way!!).

Awful.

Lac3y said:
If there is an audio option in a game I always turn it right off.

There's nothing worse in counter-strike than a squeeky-voiced german wailing out my speakers, or a posh-talking Englishman (I'm from up north, the posh people are down south) saying 'oi, you fucking noob, get out of my bloody way!!).

Awful.

well me and my mate were messing around on xbox live and its just funny!

and its only scotland thats north lacey! :D :p

thanks guys ill give it a go later!

Back
Top Bottom