Gaming keyboards.

bullzi

Fully Optimized
I'm in the market for a gaming keyboard, what do you guys have, and what are your experiences?

That samsung looks super cheap..

I'm leaning towards a saitek w/ the backlighting. I don't really want a G15 because of the size (we have a couple at work) while the screen is awesome and all, it's something I just don't need and it'd be too big to justify for lans. I think saitek has my cash as of now..

Why do you need an expensive gaming keyboard? Just use whatever you got.

I don't. The keyboard I have now is an older Dell and it's getting warn, I'd like to replace it with a keyboard I enjoy typing on. The keys right now are super loud, have a long keystroke and often don't register as a press. I do a lot of computing at night so I'd like to have one that's backlit.

Anything that's USB and has a wristpad like the Samsung above. Gaming keyboards aren't worth the money IMO, I regret spending so much on my G15.

Anything that's USB and has a wristpad like the Samsung above. Gaming keyboards aren't worth the money IMO, I regret spending so much on my G15.
I really don't see the point in spending a lot of money on a keyboard........

I really don't see the point in spending a lot of money on a keyboard........

$50 for a backlit keyboard from saitek IMO is a good price. I'm not going to pay $100 for a keyboard with an LCD screen in it..

Back
Top Bottom