gaming

i want a good game.

i have nvr gamed before so i have no idea which one to get.

and do you need a joystick to play them

or do you need anything special?

Most FPS, keyboard shortcuts are the way to go. You can configure the buttons to your comfort. I use mouse/keyboard combo. The game that is sooooo coollll is:

Call of Duty 2
Quake 4
Star Wars Battlefront 2

Oh yeah baby. THose three games are top for me. Oh, AOE III is also pretty good too. It's an RTS game.

Heres my current list of games:

BF2- A must get fps

Worled of Warcraft- Mmorpg ( i know... i know)

Ut2004- fast paced fps

AOE3- best rts ever

ONes i want_
Fear and Quake 4

What is your setup?

You can go out and buy Halflife 2, and with that you can download Counter Strike, Counter Strike Source, Day of Defeat, maybe games, those are the most popular FPS's, mainly CS, CS:S, and DOD

Depending on your system, you could try BattleField 2, or FEAR (never played it:()

So you have nver gamed at all. Theres lots of cool games out and it would be a long list to list them all,lol. Do you have any clue what kind on game you want, like a first person shooter(FPS), adventure, arcade, Real-time stategy(RTS), sports....

yeah what types of games do u want?

I gues we can count FEAR and BF2 out because ur system will have a hard time handling them. (unless u are happy with playing on a really small resolution and low graphics).

i think star wars battlefront 2 sounds good.

and i love star wars so i like those....

and well um what is it.....battlefront the rising sun or w/e for gamecube is fun.

Back
Top Bottom