Games for my Laptop?

Sins of a solar Empire, Mech Warrior 4, Counter Strike Source (maybe),and there may be some others.

Sins of a solar Empire, Mech Warrior 4, Counter Strike Source (maybe),and there may be some others.

CS:Source runs on my laptop, and the Graphics card is worst. It'll run. Anything by Source/Valve is a gem with these specs.

Well it's obviously pretty decent if it can run Sims 3 on all low specs.

Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle Earth 2
Need for Speed: Most Wanted
Call of Duty 4
Red Alert 3
Modern Warfare 2
Trine

(these are just some suggestions, for best FPS, I would put the screen resolution at 800x600)

CS:S Doesn't run too bad actually! And what excactly is sins of a solar empire?

I don't know. For some reason I never could get CS:S to run right on our laptop. :( But I'm glad it works on yours.

And Sins of a Solar Empire is a wonderful game from about 2008. It's an RTS 4X sub-genre. It means Explore-Expand-Exploit-Exterminate. Basically it's based several thousand years in the future and the people of Earth have begun colonizing the stars and 2 unknown enemy factions (Vassari & Advent) come up out of no-where and there is this epic space battle between the 3 factions. But there are mods that add (or are adding) in the Flood, Covenant, and Humans from Halo. There is a mod for Start Trek. A mod for Babylon 5. Two Stargate mods adding in the Wraith, Gould, Ancients, Humans, and Asgard. And tons of other mods.
There is also a micro expansion called Entrenchment which is awesome, as well as a second micro expansion called Diplomacy. While it's not out yet, if you pre-order, you can be a beta tester and get the game before it's out. :D (I'm really looking forward this expansion).
Sins of a Solar Empire

Does anyone play Rise of the Triad anymore? I used to love that game. I'm going to have to find it again...

Back
Top Bottom