Games!

just naming one is too hard, so I'll go with naming 2 of the best games I have.
Project Reality (mod for bf2)
Falcon 4.0 AF

i want to play falcon 4 AF SOO bad but i would have to put my crappy sound card in to get a joystick port :( my stick is old but is good

Forza Motorsport and Supreme Commander.
i LOVE forza...never played it online though, do they have for PC or just xbox?

Unreal tornament 2004 :D I could marry that game :)

my "copy" of UT2004 has cd key issues(got it at a lan party) :( still have a legit copy of the orginal UT though. that game is STILL fun. i like it with the bullet time mod and a mod where the sniper rifle is automatic :D

i want to play falcon 4 AF SOO bad but i would have to put my crappy sound card in to get a joystick port :( my stick is old but is good

well why not just put the old sound card in? That's what I did.
I got a new computer and the mobo didn't have a game port so I bought a cheap (I think it was 6e or something) old sound card which had the game port. Sound input and output go through the onboard sound card and the only thing using the old soundcard is the joystick.

forgot that i could just disable that sound and just use the joystick! thanks, i got 4 pci slots on board thankfully :D cant wait to get a new sound card :D

EDIT: think im going to have to go through all the training again cause i dont remeber how to play! takes a couple of weeks to be able to do real combat, worth every minute though

I've been playing Oblivion a lot lately... I didn't think it would be any good a year ago, but I just decided to rent it for the 360 to see how it was. I've put so much time into it on the 360 that I'd have a lot of catching up to do on the PC... :(

2142 and TDU. My BF2 disc had a small crack near the center that finally grew to the radius of the disc so it won't read now.

Back
Top Bottom