game sites

Why do you ask? If you're trying to get around filtering at school then we can't help you.

actually my friend told me to ask you guys this stuff i dont know what hes using it for ill ask tho

hes doing a pie chart on websites with the word "games" in it and without so if u know any let me know.
also did i post this thread in the wrong place?

To be honest, i don't know how the story fits, seriously, unless your going to go through the whole internet, including the invisible web which i am sure holds the most information, there is absolutely no way to archive or even list every single game website without the word 'game' in the URL ... it really just depends on the size of his poll ...

yes that is true but my friend is just taking like the first 10-15 that come up and then he will pie chart that

Although I'm doubting you're story, games are exactly illegal... gettin gpass filters is... but, http://www.utopiaresource.com/arcade.php is one. Arcade doesn't count, does it? lol... Mods: edit it and take it out if you deem this thread illegal activity, although it's just a game site... he's not asking us to bypass anything...

jac006 said:
Although I'm doubting you're story, games are exactly illegal... gettin gpass filters is...

wtf do you mean "games are exactly illegal" or did you mean arent
lol
do a search

Back
Top Bottom