Game Idea

Nik00117

Fully Optimized
All WW2 based. However with a unqiue twist... Came up with the idea during a brainstorming with some friends (about 50 of them)

German General
starts of in 1933 when hilter comes in power, you helped him take down the government and now your a major german general. Thought the game up until you die in berlin with hilter your fighting off the russians, british, and americans. You only did it for your faimly but in the end it doesn't matter. its a first persons hooter with a story line thats deep.

German Prison Gaurd With 2 outcomes
Your a german prison gaurd at a conceretaion camp. Before the war you were a doctor. Your reliease that what your doing goes aganist your code of ethics which is do no harm. So you send your faimly off and get a rouge band of prison gaurds to break out the prison. You break out of the prison feed, and arm your men. Then make a march towards lets say spain. YOu have to fight though the german heartland into france then into spain. In spain you meet up with your faimly once again. You reliease your prisoners. After the war the allies find you give you some money and honors and send you back to Germany. In which you become a succsful business man who owns his own hopstipal and happyly ever after.

2nd outcome
You fight this group of rouge german gaurds al the way into spain. In spain you finally kill all of them. You go back to germany get honors become famous and die when the Russias fight you.

Japan Solider:
You start out in 1941 your a young 18 year old pilot heading to Hawai.. Your going to attack pearl harbor. Which you do this is where it starts out. It goes all the way to midway where you fight of the americans, and all the battles over japan. Int he eend in 1945 in a major battle you crash your plane into a american aircraft carieer bringing honor and respect your faimlly.

My ideas... Well along with alot of input.

All of the scenarios are great as long as you make them lengthy and make the battles hard otherwise the game will end rather quickly (with them ussually dieing inevitibly).

Of course they'd be lenghtly. I mean if you a japan pilot, you figur ein the end your going die anyways. But the point is to get the story not the win. And teh german POW one youc ould do a lot with. I mean your fighting constantly picking poplpe you can trust to help you etc.

Nik00117 said:
Of course they'd be lenghtly. I mean if you a japan pilot, you figur ein the end your going die anyways. But the point is to get the story not the win. And teh german POW one youc ould do a lot with. I mean your fighting constantly picking poplpe you can trust to help you etc.
Good points made there.. then its going to be a great game.
I'd definitally check it out, and do a beta test if you'd like.. ;)

Are you going to be doing any programming / designing for it?

Back
Top Bottom